Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared lift from Waterford to Letterkenny via dublin New years eve

• 29-12-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I am driving to Letterkenny leaving Waterford at 1pm Newyears eve. Anyone travelling up north needs a lift in that general direction, let me know. Expecting to reach Letterkenny 7pm!

Back from Letterkenny to Waterford, Sunday 4th Jan, leaving at 2pm from Letterkenny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Jaysus thats dead sound of ya. Say it on madblaa.com and upthedeise.com and ya might find someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nwltkny

registered in both forums and added this there too,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

yes well, it's mighty decent of you and all that very cool stuff that will bring you joy in the afterworld/underworld and before/beyond, but I'd like to go to the south of France on new year's eve and be picked up in grange heights and not be discomforted in any realistic way, please.
    :D

Advertisement