Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

festive c&c pls

• 29-12-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭

Couple of shots taken over the festivities, all comments are welcome :>

300mm f/5.6 1/160 sec

3147735937_e699de905b_b.jpg

70mm f5.6 1/160sec

3147749089_1ff19afa4e_b.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 no.1

These shots don't really do much for me. There doesn't seem to be any effort put into them at all. It's as if you closed your eyes and took random pictures. Like, the second one is just a picture of a dirty window. If the tree was in focus in the first one it might have been a bit more interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

i like #1 rather than #2. I get the idea of #2 but I don't think it quite works. IMHO the window frame should be out of focus and behind the glass a bit more in focus (maybe not entirely).

In #1, the background is quite grey which detracts somewhat from the festive red of the star. I like the crop on the star though.

In fact as i look at the second again, there is a lot of grey going on in it too? The grain of the wooden frame, etc..

Advertisement