Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugot 406 - 1999 - yay or nay?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

I agree thats it is/was one of the nicest looking family cars made. I know a guy who has a 96 406 with somewhere between 150-200k - can't quite rememeber what it was last time he said but he's planning on running it into the ground. He has never had any trouble with it. He's so happy with it he bought his wife the facelifted estate model. I think they're both diesels.

With most topics about French or Italians cars, for every post saying how bad and unreliable the car is there's a another post saying its the best car they've ever had. Seems to be all positive so far for the 406. I was actually considering getting one a few years back but I wasn't convinced about its reliability. It looks like I was wrong.

Advertisement