Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellery box for birthday gift

Options
  • 29-12-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Im a clueless guy (suprise suprise) wondering where would be a good place to look (in Dublin) for some sort of jewellery box for a girl for a birthday present??I haven't the faintest...

Thanks & happy new year!
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Argos have some nice one's, I also saw a guy buying one in a jewellery shop in the Blanchardstown Centre, they were lovely leather ones with loads of different drawers, trays and hanging compartments, though I personally prefer wooden ones, any idea what she'd like? I'm not sure but I think the gift shop in the GPO arcade have some, and maybe Banana Tree in St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Sounds good! I'll give stephen's green shopping centre a go. Many thanks & happy new year

Advertisement