Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Out

Options
  • 29-12-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Any good places to go out in Killarney.Where would the best places to go new years eve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Where did people end up on New Years night? Any good/bad experiences you would like to share?

I had a family event so it was my first New Years' since returning to the Kingdom that i wasn't out in town for the stroke of midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Rang in the new year in Fabric in Tralee. Twas advertised as a "Playboy bunny party" on all the posters for god knows what reason, nothing playboy about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

We were at the INEC for the Sharon Shannon party with Mundy and Shane McGowan. A fabulous night it was too, great musicians having a great time. Old Shane appeared after midnight evidently a bit the worse for wear, but he does ham it up a bit as the p*ssed up old troubadour, so managed to get through his set still on his feet and with most of the lyrics delivered on time and in the right song!
    Dessie O'Halloran turned up to a great welcome, and one of Sharon's road crew, called Dec the Tech, gave us a couple of songs - he was really something, just stood up and gave it his best shot. The New Year celebration was outside my experience, which is, I can tell you, quite considerable!
    If there's anything like it next year, don't miss it.

Advertisement