Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fm 09 players

Options
  • 29-12-2008 10:31pm

thought i would start this thread as the other one has a lot of the fm series included. well my game will start new years day and i will report any player that i feel is worthy

include for all leagues
    great players now
    players that turn into great players
    and of course wonderkids

mention
    name
    if non-eu, is it difficult to attain a work permit
    club
    value
    actual transfer paid
    best league standard (eg L1,Prem,L2,BSP etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

keeffo2005 wrote: »
    thought i would start this thread as the other one has a lot of the fm series included. well my game will start new years day and i will report any player that i feel is worthy

include for all leagues
    great players now
    players that turn into great players
    and of course wonderkids

mention
    name
    if non-eu, is it difficult to attain a work permit
    club
    value
    actual transfer paid
    best league standard (eg L1,Prem,L2,BSP etc)

Wait for my guide and we won't need a good players thread :) There is just too many wonderkids and world class players that can be so easily and cheaply bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Find them yourself

SantryRed wrote: »
    Find them yourself

Now that's not nice. Some people don't have the time to check every player in the game or keep restarting a saved game in order to experiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Joe Mattock :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Wait for my guide and we won't need a good players thread :) There is just too many wonderkids and world class players that can be so easily and cheaply bought.

yeah... that guide... thought we were supposed to have it over a fortnight ago. ;)

sidenote: where are the mods of the forum? would be handy for to get the 09 thread stickied.

yeah... that guide... thought we were supposed to have it over a fortnight ago. ;)

sidenote: where are the mods of the forum? would be handy for to get the 09 thread stickied.

+1

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

kid at bray, nigerian born cant remember his name. has a -8 potential. with good training facilities could become very good.

I know, I know.

The reason it was delayed was due to a number of reasons.

1) I didn't know it was going to be about 8000 words.

2) I needed to play my saved game and do two extra season to test out a few theories.

3) I'm actually a paid (pay isn't that great) games reviewer. The FM article was something I was just going to throw out around the FM community, but my editor has decided he wants to put the article on the website. This means I needed to edit what I had written to conform with the sites rules. Also since I am now being paid for it editing the article has proved time consuming.

4) Ready by New Years day I promise. :)

I know, I know.

The reason it was delayed was due to a number of reasons.

1) I didn't know it was going to be about 8000 words.

2) I needed to play my saved game and do two extra season to test out a few theories.

3) I'm actually a paid (pay isn't that great) games reviewer. The FM article was something I was just going to throw out around the FM community, but my editor has decided he wants to put the article on the website. This means I needed to edit what I had written to conform with the sites rules. Also since I am now being paid for it editing the article has proved time consuming.

4) Ready by New Years day I promise. :)

:eek:
    *Breaks out the espresso machine*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

anladmór wrote: »
    kid at bray, nigerian born cant remember his name. has a -8 potential. with good training facilities could become very good.

Emeka Onwubiko?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

yeah thats it. IRL he was released i heard but in the game he's good or at least has the potential to be

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

Ignacio camacho brilliant DM

Advertisement