Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy e-cigs in Dublin

Options
  • 30-12-2008 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I've tried patches previously but about a week into the the craving gets so strong that I just give up and end up smoking more than I used to. Someone told me that e-cigs actually work. So, my question is that where in Dublin can I buy them as ordering them will let my parents know that I smoke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Sorry Sharad, I don't think you can, as the lack of CE marking would deter brick and mortar retailers from stocking them. There are some shops in the UK but your best bet is to figure out some way of discreetly ordering online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

I don't think you can, as the lack of CE marking would deter brick and mortar retailers from stocking them.

I purchased online and was sent all the health and safety documents including the CE marking when I asked so I'm not sure that's the reason it's hard to get them in shops, a friend of mine who is a chemist told me the mark up on nicorette products is huge for chemists so this might explain it! When i ordered the package came in a padded postage bag and did not have e-cigarettes plastered all over it! If your parents ask can't you just say 'I'm ordering them for a friend'!!! seriously though maybe they would be glad to see you trying to quit. let me know if you want the details of the company I ordered from, I found them really good to deal with.

Best of luck.

PS if your affraid of questions at home why not have them sent to your work address?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

I saw an ad for them the other day in Galway. Gamucci was the name. Saw an ad for them in the paper too, not sure who stocks it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 alpes

In Dublin you can buy e-cigarettes in few stores, one is in 19 Talbot street, Dublin 1 and one is in 6 Ryders Row in Dublin 1.

Advertisement