Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With 93 around the corner . . .

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Evil_Clown theres a few up on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Right, with all the bull**** out of the way and a promise of a ban to any muppet who starts actin the prat, can i just bring this thread back to where it should have been and say

GOOD LUCK TOM.

You're a top bloke and a dedicated trainer. We'll all be there to support you regardless of what happens. Give him hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Right, with all the bull**** out of the way and a promise of a ban to any muppet who starts actin the prat, can i just bring this thread back to where it should have been and say

GOOD LUCK TOM.

You're a top bloke and a dedicated trainer. We'll all be there to support you regardless of what happens. Give him hell.

i got a warning over size of writing before but in this case its fine...Tom is a super fighter and under the guidance of JK all week im sure he'l be ready for absoloutely anything Hattaway will throw at him...gonna be an amazing night for Tom....

Judomad wrote: »
    i got a warning over size of writing before but in this case its fine...Tom is a super fighter and under the guidance of JK all week im sure he'l be ready for absoloutely anything Hattaway will throw at him...gonna be an amazing night for Tom....

I made it that size to emphasise what this thread is all about. As its in the middle of the thread I made the writing big to make the post noticeable because I want posters to know flat out that bull**** won't be tolerated. All that other negative crap will see bans handed out to the culprits. This thread is to support Tom, end of story.

I know Tom has worked his ass off for this fight, he should be proud because he earned his shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Best of luck to Tom! everyone is already very proud of you, and you are great example of what hard work and dedication can achieve. I know you'll give it your all. Cya soon buddy :)

I made it that size to emphasise what this thread is all about. As its in the middle of the thread I made the writing big to make the post noticeable because I want posters to know flat out that bull**** won't be tolerated. All that other negative crap will see bans handed out to the culprits. This thread is to support Tom, end of story.

I know Tom has worked his ass off for this fight, he should be proud because he earned his shot.

re-read my post and its looks like a smart ass post..meant it as in this time i think its fine seen as its to get the thread back on topic.....thought ya'd know i aint that bitchy lol

No worries!! Ur forgiven dude!! :P

No worries!! Ur forgiven dude!! :P

i better be....i can be mean sometimes too lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

was in the 02 last night, excellent place for the ufc, no matter where your sitting you'll be able to see:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Agreed, kinda glad i didnt pay for the seat right at ground level as the view from up in the stands is much better,plus theres a shorter walk to the bars........aprrox 10 metres instead of 15:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Anybody got one spare ticket? Keep me in mind in the unlikely event.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Anybody got one spare ticket? Keep me in mind in the unlikely event.

Ticketmaster released extra tickets two days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

did anyone see ultimate talk last night on setanta, tom was on it, he came across very well and they had good things to say about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    did anyone see ultimate talk last night on setanta, tom was on it, he came across very well and they had good things to say about him.

Yea saw that alright, That guy Ben from Setanta gave him a glowing report sawing he had a crisp right hand, good left hook, rarely got hit and had excellent BJJ. Tom himself came accross really well and thats a great thing as hopefully he will be the face of UFC Ireland for years to come.
    I actually didn't realise he was the youngest guy in UFC and had a 4 fight deal, fair play to him he must have made some impression on the UFC scouts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

If anyone can sort me with 2 tickets PM me

I will pray.

Evil_Clown wrote: »
    fair play to him he must have made some impression on the UFC scouts

To be fair his fights are always fast paced and exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

To be fair his fights are always fast paced and exciting.

Don't pick me up wrong, by impression I mean the all round package, fights, skills, personality, marketability etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

That setanta show, Ultimate talk, the video is here: http://www.setanta.com/uk/Features/SSN-Podcasts/setantapods/Ultimate-Talk-10/gnid-34686/

Tom's on around 12 minutes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Just saw a quick interview on Tv3. Fair play and the Best Of Luck on Saturday!!

• Advertisement

TV 3 sports Tonight 11.45 check out toms interview and some training footage with wayne McCoullogh

3191761203_4228591495.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

TV 3 sports Tonight 11.45 check out toms interview and some training footage with wayne McCoullogh

3191761203_4228591495.jpg?v=0

Was it on yet? I just switched over.

yup its over, came across very well keep an eye on the tv3 website im sure theyll put it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Its not on the TV3 site yet, if anyone has a link could they put it up please? cheers :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Yeah I liked the piece even though it focused more on Wayne. Tom leg diving the reporter was very Alan Partridge in the best way possible. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but it means he's weird.

How anyone in this day and age can believe that nonsense is real... WTF.

And to plaster it all over your MMA website?

I can't repect that sort of person. It's moronic.

If my comments above make you angry, think of this: would you agree with me if he was a Scientologist and had Scientology crap all over his website? If the answer is yes, you're a hypocrite.

WTF!:mad::mad:

everyone has there own beliefs,
    its what gives them strength.

I wear a cross around neck,
    Does that make me a moron???
    you should have a more respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Did you read the parts where the Mods said drop it or only the bits that would piss you off?

da-bres wrote: »
    WTF!:mad::mad:

everyone has there own beliefs,
    its what gives them strength.

I wear a cross around neck,
    Does that make me a moron???
    you should have a more respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There's also an interview with Wayne re. Tom's preparation in todays Star news paper...

/Disclaimer, I don't buy The Star (god forbid) I get it free in work!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

http://www.tv3.ie/sport.php?request=&tv3_preview=&video=4505

There is the interview with Egan and McCullough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

lol. nice takedown at d end..

Advertisement