Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With 93 around the corner . . .

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Youtube of the Setanta interview for those who havent seen it:

Dana latest youtube blog:

If you heard Liveline today be prepared to be shocked. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

Anyone see any of the fighters about town ? Maybe jogging or whatever or maybe doing a bit of sight seeing to relax a bit and get the nerves down ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

O'Leprosy wrote: »
    Anyone see any of the fighters about town ? Maybe jogging or whatever or maybe doing a bit of sight seeing to relax a bit and get the nerves down ??

Not yet, but they are staying in the Clarion in the IFSC.
    If you go down there you'll get to meet them.
    They tend to be very PR orientated, they'll nearly always stand and chat for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

This website keeps a blog...

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=136

Apparently Baroni already managed to almost get in trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

CyberGhost wrote: »
    This website keeps a blog...

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=136

Apparently Baroni already managed to almost get in trouble.
    Pity the New York ' Bad Ass ' didn't kill the gobsh!tes.

Imagine being Tom and waking up this morning. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Pity the New York ' Bad Ass ' didn't kill the gobsh!tes.

What?!!!

A group of drunk MMA fighters and journos start taking pictures and making fun of two locals who were pissed, but minding their own business.

If you saw two drunk guys would you walk up and start taking pictures of them, shoving chips in their faces?
    No.

Why the **** are they gobsh*tes when they didn't start it?!:rolleyes:

Going by Dana's latest blog Egan may be fighting in London.
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxAzbtxB2I

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

rovert wrote: »
    Going by Dana's latest blog Egan may be fighting in London.
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxAzbtxB2I

I seen that too, but I think UFC 95 might be a bit too soon for him. I'd like them to put him up against Roan Carneiro or Brad Blackburn, those are the WW he could beat in the UFC.

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Imagine being Tom and waking up this morning. :eek:

What do you mean by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Met Michael Bisping in Bruxelles Thursday night coming onto Friday morning having a few drinks.

What do you mean by that?

You know fighting in the UFC in Ireland......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but it means he's weird.

How anyone in this day and age can believe that nonsense is real... WTF.

And to plaster it all over your MMA website?

I can't repect that sort of person. It's moronic.

If my comments above make you angry, think of this: would you agree with me if he was a Scientologist and had Scientology crap all over his website? If the answer is yes, you're a hypocrite.

Guess you read the God delusion and have now joined the athiesm is cool club. From your statements it seems you think your disbelief gives you some sort of intellectual superiority over theists. Go into the Athiesm & Agnosticism forum with your ignorant, generalised, ill-considered and uninformed comment and you'll get torn apart. Goodness there's more and more of this type cropping up everywhere. What has Dawkins unleashed on the world.

It's Tom's website and he can put whatever he wants on it.

*sorry for off topic:pac:

Valmont wrote: »
    Guess you read the God delusion and have now joined the athiesm is cool club. From your statements it seems you think your disbelief gives you some sort of intellectual superiority over theists. Go into the Athiesm & Agnosticism forum with your ignorant, generalised, ill-considered and uninformed comment and you'll get torn apart. Goodness there's more and more of this type cropping up everywhere. What has Dawkins unleashed on the world.

It's Tom's website and he can put whatever he wants on it.

*sorry for off topic:pac:

Dude we were through this and he's banned from the forum for that bullcrap. But this isn't the place for religious debate, this is the MMA Forum so religious stuff can go to the religion forum!!

Advertisement