Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvds to hard drive

• 30-12-2008 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hi people have copied dvds to hard drive using dvd decrypter and when I go and click on file for film on hd I get a video_ts folder and in it is several segments of film vob files how can I group them together in 1 file and rename it with title of film and can I also take out bits I dont want because the files are big ? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

This has been answered numerous times on this very board.
    Just have a look through and you'll find answers.
    There's even one only 4 or 5 posts below this one!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ball_footy

ball_footy wrote: »
    hi people have copied dvds to hard drive using dvd decrypter and when I go and click on file for film on hd I get a video_ts folder and in it is several segments of film vob files how can I group them together in 1 file and rename it with title of film and can I also take out bits I dont want because the files are big ? cheers

problem solved used divx author just drag and drop video_ts file from folder and now have new file and film is now only 692mbs and excellent quality cheers

Advertisement