Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT booking online

Options
  • 30-12-2008 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I purchased a second hand 05 car 2 weeks ago and I have tried to book it in for the NCT on the website. The info you require to book it are the date of registration and the Car Reg, both of which are correct i.e the date of registration is March 21st 2005. However it won't accept the details. I was just wondering whether or not anyone else experienced problems booking online or should I wait for the letter to be posted out. The car is now registered under my name so i presume they won't screw up and send the letter to the previous owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Ring them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

billyhead wrote: »
    Folks,

I purchased a second hand 05 car 2 weeks ago and I have tried to book it in for the NCT on the website. The info you require to book it are the date of registration and the Car Reg, both of which are correct i.e the date of registration is March 21st 2005. However it won't accept the details. I was just wondering whether or not anyone else experienced problems booking online or should I wait for the letter to be posted out. The car is now registered under my name so i presume they won't screw up and send the letter to the previous owner.

Theres two registrations on the sheet, the garage registration and the first owner registration.,
    just try both with the car reg.

Advertisement