Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair & Aerlingus sales

• 30-12-2008 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

I must say that the Ryanair sale appears to be quite good, was looking at a number of places in February for +/- €50 return.

Aerlingus's sale seems to be same ole same ole.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

Yep, I bought to 2x return flights from London to Madrid....total cost including taxes was £100. Although bought these back at the start of December.

Although you do have to bear in mind that it is Ryanair so anything could happen. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I fly once a week with them, have to say they provide a more reliable service than Aer Arann on that same route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

this may be of help but it is quite vauge, advertised on a travel agency on the top of columbus ave, manhattan near the circut city outlet, monday 29th dec 2008 (yesterday).
    j.f.k to dublin 359 u.s. round trip.
    as i had no interest i did not check it out,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

American airlines have some really good deals at the mo. I checked some prices and it was 221 euro from dublin to Washington from the 21st - 29th of Jan. Orlando and New York were 270 each. Really brilliant prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

if you book identical code share flights through United you get them cheaper - Aer lingus to New York (ex of Mar 26 to Mar 29) it is 382 euro but with United it's 478 USD which converted at an exchange rate of 1 EURO = 1:35 USD gives a conversion of 354 euro. A minimum saving of 28 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

d-arke wrote: »

Although you do have to bear in mind that it is Ryanair so anything could happen. :D
    Like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Like one day the tickets are €10 each way all in and the next day it's 14.99 plus taxes for no good reason (i.e. the 'sale' is still on)..

Advertisement