Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 broadband

• 30-12-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Havent been able to surf using the o2 modem for a couple of days !

It connects, and says connected at 7.2MBPs, the signal strength is fine, just no page will load. Take a look at the statistics tab and the inbound / outbound traffic line is dead !

Any idea whats up?

Asked friend who lives in same town (Balbriggan) and his works fine !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Just a simple thing and you may have already tried it... but reseting your computer does wonders at fixing wierd issues like this.

Failing that, remove the sim card put it back on and connect up again. Your issue sounds more software related of course if you were to try your PC in your friends house this would definitely confirm it...

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Have it setup on my laptop aswell, will try it on this (didnt get a chance yesterday).

Will try your other suggestions aswell.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 corktom

My O2 broadband is getting worse. I live in Cork City so it should be ok. Taking me 8 hours to do 4 hours work

Advertisement