Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any problems getting money back (Navan)

Options
  • 30-12-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I presume I cant mention the place so I wont..

Has anyone else had issues gettin refunds on wrong parts got from a motorfactors in Navan (not Remfac)?

I bought a few bits on the 23rd, not right, went back the 24th, was told no-one could do a lazer refund, "quite convienently", went back today & was told now I've to wait till friday to see will the supplier take em back..surely thats not my problem? If the parts arent correct the motorfactors should take em back?

They're an off the shelf item, not any "one off's"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Seanieke wrote: »
    Hey
    I presume I cant mention the place so I wont..

Has anyone else had issues gettin refunds on wrong parts got from a motorfactors in Navan (not Remfac)?

I bought a few bits on the 23rd, not right, went back the 24th, was told no-one could do a lazer refund, "quite convienently", went back today & was told now I've to wait till friday to see will the supplier take em back..surely thats not my problem? If the parts arent correct the motorfactors should take em back?

They're an off the shelf item, not any "one off's"

They have to take it back, and give your money back, specially if it is not the stuff you ordered.

If part is wrong, i can take it back to our local place, and they will change it back to anather one, the one you actually need. Really decent lads there.

Any chance atleast getting it replaced for proper one atleasT?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

did you supply them with the wrong part number or anything?

Advertisement