Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards kinship

• 30-12-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

hi all

i started playing lotro again since i got the expansion at christmas.

is there a boards kinship ? or maybe one that most of you are in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The dummy spitters on snowbourne is where anyone is. As in me and blister. And by me and blister I mean blister are playing.
    I'll be back soon, the zombie infestation has proven more resistant to my initial bullet laden cure than expected.

zombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gifzombie3.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Griffin87 wrote: »
    hi all

i started playing lotro again since i got the expansion at christmas.

is there a boards kinship ? or maybe one that most of you are in
    I am playing in Element Zero, a very nice bunch of guys, they are very helpful and you will find 20 or more peeps on every night, for planned instances you will find many more on ... There are entry requirements and will not need certain classes...

Have a look at http://community.codemasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=726 for Snowbourne kins recruiting.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've just started a few weeks ago with a bunch of Irish (well, 4 of my mates) and are leveling up asap. Its a nice game, I'm really enjoying it at the minute (after the manicness that is WAR and the grind of WoW).

I'm on [EN] Evernight and the name is Poket if you want to hook up, I'm lvl 25 at the moment but also interested in starting an alt (fancy a burglar so i do... its the hairy feet!)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

DeVore wrote: »
    I've just started a few weeks ago with a bunch of Irish (well, 4 of my mates) and are leveling up asap. Its a nice game, I'm really enjoying it at the minute (after the manicness that is WAR and the grind of WoW).

I'm on [EN] Evernight and the name is Poket if you want to hook up, I'm lvl 25 at the moment but also interested in starting an alt (fancy a burglar so i do... its the hairy feet!)

DeV.

The burg can be a fun character to level. Pity you didnt roll on snowbourne though....

Indeed thats where all the cool cats are :)

btw lister if you're about tonight I'm planning to be playing from about 9:15 onwards.

• Advertisement

Indeed thats where all the cool cats are :)

btw lister if you're about tonight I'm planning to be playing from about 9:15 onwards.

Yep, will be on. Leveling my hunter atm but have no problems with going back over the quests I have completed to get him to 53.

Didn't get a chance to really chat to you on Sunday as we were in the middle of The Watcher raid. Tough battle but we are getting there.

Bah, the Watcher is only difficult if you go for a balanced raid, pure DPS (champs, hunters and captains with a couple of minstrels and a couple of burgs) has killed him loads of times on the various servers.

BigEejit wrote: »
    Bah, the Watcher is only difficult if you go for a balanced raid, pure DPS (champs, hunters and captains with a couple of minstrels and a couple of burgs) has killed him loads of times on the various servers.

Yeah, 10 hunters and two healers seems to be the quickest way to do it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If I roll a Burg I'll roll it on Snowbourne and hook up with you guys or feel free to jump onto Evernight. I just hit 40 with my main so I'm looking forward to Moria. So far I really enjoy it but Rivendell.... >.< oh my god, if I have to cross that zone one more time!! (and I did it before I got to 35 mostly, so no horse! :( )

DeV.

Well if you do roll on snow, add pointystick as a friend.
    God knows when I'll get a chance to play though...

• Advertisement

Burgs are a fun class to play, I am also told that wardens are cool but I havent played mine much (just using him as a piggy bank :P)

Post here with your char name, will help if I can (Rua)

Well if you do roll on snow, add pointystick as a friend.
    God knows when I'll get a chance to play though...

Yeah, were you been at the last while hellfire! My hunter is 60 now as well....

Devore, If you do roll a new character post here with his name and I'll throw you a kin invite. Will have access to ventrillo that way so could possibly do some leveling together...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

I'm also on Snowbourn in Room For Improvement (RFI) - bit of a slow leveller, but working on my Rune Keeper (Fodhla) and Warden (Blaithin) at the mo.

Advertisement