Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centre Shop

Options
  • 30-12-2008 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Is the centre shop beside glenomena open. All the shelves were emptied the last time I was in it before going home for christmas? Is it open again??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Pharm07 wrote: »
    Is the centre shop beside glenomena open. All the shelves were emptied the last time I was in it before going home for christmas? Is it open again??
    Not open till January 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

33% God wrote: »
    Not open till January 5th.
    Great, thanks. Are there no erasmus students living on campus during the christmas holidays? where can we get the electric cards.....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

Pharm07 wrote: »
    Great, thanks. Are there no erasmus students living on campus during the christmas holidays? where can we get the electric cards.....:confused:
    Ya there are a few I think. they can be bought from the reception in Merville at specific times which should be written down on outside of the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Thank the lord for prepaid electricity... though I hope there's hot water...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Pharm07

gubbie wrote: »
    Thank the lord for prepaid electricity... though I hope there's hot water...

Those meters are terrible. Think we were going through bout €10 every 2 days.....especially when people leave their heaters on ALL the time.....:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement