Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another dental question

• 30-12-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

I've had the dentist phobia for as long as i could remember. After one of my molars broke while i was eating some chocolate i went to a friends dentist. He said i needed a root canal on that tooth and the tooth next to it was gone. I've never had any pain with any teeth with the exception of this one after it broke. The first visit cost about 150, the second to a hygienist was about 120, the next one for the initial root canal treatment was 290, then when i had the root canal that was 780 that they wanted then and there on the spot. I had asked before how much it would be and he said it would be on the lower end of the scale not to worry. I had to put it on my credit card and the remaining balance onto a friends credit card who was with me.

He said i was to come back in two months and i got one voicemail asking me to come back in. I don't want to go back at the moment because it cleaned me out before Christmas and i'm still paying it back on my own credit card so i can't afford it and i ound the dentist to be quite sarcastic and unpleasant. At the moment my tooth is dreadfully painful, if the tooth above it touches it, its very very sore. My gum is swollen around the two teeth and some food i can't finish because its too painful. Does this seem like a new problem or should the root canal have fixed it? Also how much more will this end up costing me? Thanks!

Advertisement