Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Car Insurance for High Performance cars?

Options
  • 30-12-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi there,

does anyone know of the best place to get a quote for a high performance big engine (LOW MILEAGE) car for a mature clean driver?

any good websites?

I tried Britton Insurance and got a quote of €750 but a €4,000 excess!!!!

any suggestions?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭podger456

hughm wrote: »
    Hi there,

does anyone know of the best place to get a quote for a high performance big engine (LOW MILEAGE) car for a mature clean driver?

any good websites?

I tried Britton Insurance and got a quote of €750 but a €4,000 excess!!!!

any suggestions?

thanks

Travelers (through 123.ie) seem to be good for my 3L. Just over 500 quid, not huge excess, few hundred quid I guess. Not sure if it's what you would consider high performance though! 220 bhp or something. What type of car is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭hughm

thanks will try it.

looking at an XKR

Advertisement