Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone come across good TV deals?

Options
  • 30-12-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Looking to buy a new TV anyone spotted any good deals in the sales?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

€200 of 42 LCD HD ready or 1080P Full HD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

dunness 42 lcd 799...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'd be inclined to head up North tbh. Lower base cost, VAT, and weak STG£ will save you the bones of 50% all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

underworld wrote: »
    Looking to buy a new TV anyone spotted any good deals in the sales?

yah,my tv
    :D:D:D:D

http://adverts.ie/86341

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dont buy old technology. The technology is now Blu Ray so buy a compatible TV.

It should have preferably two HDMi connections and preferably 1080p or at least 720i of a DPi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Berty wrote: »
    Dont buy old technology. The technology is now Blu Ray so buy a compatible TV.

It should have preferably two HDMi connections and preferably 1080p or at least 720i of a DPi

Yep that is usually what you get in the post Christmas sales - discounted old technology they couldn't shift before Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

I'd be inclined to head up North tbh. Lower base cost, VAT, and weak STG£ will save you the bones of 50% all in.

Didn't the minister for finance deem that to be unpatriotic? :D

I saw a Sony 32" LCD in Tescos yesterday for €459

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement