Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy dreams...

Options
  • 30-12-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Last night was really strange to me...
    I was dreaming with some people I haven't seen in years. Having sex with some people I didn't know. I woke up very excited because of that dream seemed so real and started to masturbate myself in the bath, tough with no success. Back to bed and then I came across with a plane I was in, I could see on the window the rail too close and I didn't realise that. In resume the plane made a foreced landing that scared me so much but more strange is the wings have been damaged but no explosions at all and at the same scene I could see a carriage and a bus in the rail.
    I just wrote this to share with someone what happened. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hi,

You should realise that dreams don't mean anything at all really. They are simply a 'mish-mash' of different memories and can therefore be quite unusual and creative at times. Just appreciate the dream that you had but don't start questioning it's significance.

Advertisement