Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French property

Options
  • 30-12-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Looking for any any suggestions where people think is best (websites or elsewhere) to sell on French property ?

property is guaranteed rent leaseback.

Mods - hope this is okay ? I'm not selling it here - just wondering which proeprty websites people think are best to sell on. Let me know if it should be posted elsewhere or removed.

TIA
    Rob
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Folks, feel free to post links. If I suspect anyone is spamming / shilling their own website, there'll be bans. :)

I imagine the property pages of French newspapers is a start.
    rwilson_ie wrote: »
    property is guaranteed rent leaseback.
    Just beware that many properties described like this will be perceived as tainted, although specific ones may have a genuine reason for a guaranteed rent, e.g. some student accommodation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rwilson_ie

Victor wrote: »
    Folks, feel free to post links. If I suspect anyone is spamming / shilling their own website, there'll be bans. :)

I imagine the property pages of French newspapers is a start.Just beware that many properties described like this will be perceived as tainted, although specific ones may have a genuine reason for a guaranteed rent, e.g. some student accommodation.

I know what you mean but we've actually two - we're going to try sell one of the two because my wife is staying home after our second child and could do with the cash for next few years. We've had the property for nearly 4 years now and can show bank staements showing rent coming every time (paid quarterly) for last 4 years.

Never thought about French newspapers because always assumed investors would be outside France ! never assume .... :)

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tristangunner

Just enquiring as to whether your have sold your property. I'VE one on the market in France for the last 4 months with very little interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rwilson_ie

We're in the process of selling one - we used Imoinvest, who we bought the property through.

They charge 7.2% but for this they co-ordinate th notiare, all the paperwork etc

hth
    Rob

Advertisement