Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back

Options
  • 30-12-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

i know probably nobody will reply to this, but is there anyway possible that you can change the fm07 layout to resemble that of fm09?

as you know there are mods available which allow bigger player pics and so such things.

the reason i ask is because im using the fm09 downloads on fm07, but problem is the images just dont look right(the small ones on the league table are perfect however)

i wanted to post a screenshot to show you what i mean but it doesnt seem to be appearing in paint.

go raibh maith agat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

I don't think you can that would involve editing coded stuff in the engine which is very possible, but only doable if you have a lot of experience in programming.

I could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

thanks. how about using an fm09 skin? would that work? :D

anladmór wrote: »
    thanks. how about using an fm09 skin? would that work? :D

It may or may not work. I think it should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭anladmór

ah will try it now. hopefully.

and one last thing, when was the last update(non-official for fm07) i know there was one at the end of last season but i cant seem to find it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement