Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Had a Bombay Pantry for the first time last night. Have mixed feelings. Got my dad to phone in the order and had asked him for their house chicken curry hot but he ordered it very hot. It was the hottest curry I have had in my life! I'll give them that much they can make it hot! I mean in the shop I saw they had a 1kg bag of chillis! I should have guessed! My mouth and tummy still haven't returned to normal. It was too hot, unenjoyable I was eating a bowl of ice-cream at the same time haha totally my dads fault however the prawn starter I got was the most expensive at over 6.50 and all I got was 3 not even big prawns. My mam ordered the somosa to start and said it was the worst she's ever had. Also be prepared to wait half an hour for collection!
    All in all not that great an experience and I don't think I'll be rushing back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Jaipur ftw.

www.jaipur.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Bombay Pantry has gone downhill, imo. They tasted like reheated frozen curries.

Lately I've been getting spicey Tindaloo (very hot) curries from Food Guru in Baldoyle.

Check out their snazzy website ;)

http://www.foodguruireland.com/

Advertisement