Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap poster printer

Options
  • 30-12-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I need to find a printer that will do 5,000 colour fliers and 50 A2 colour posters for me, at the cheapest price possible. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

See if Walsh colour print will do it for you, they're very reliable and pretty cost effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I use BBPrint. They're amazing quality and a brilliant price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

www.47print.com

Based in Germany, they post the flyers to ya. Cheaper printing this side of the Danube you're not likely to get. They are great, but you need to have an idea what you're at as regards formatting the files etc etc.

if you're into design you'll have nay bothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Hi Paul,

What size are your flyers... A6, DL, A5, A4?
    Simplex or Duplex?
    Full colour on a coated stock I presume.
    Is the artwork print ready?

I know a local company who could do you a good price with an extremely quick turnaround (send the artwork today, get all back by close of business Tuesday) if you're interested pm me and I'll send on their details.

Advertisement