Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years for under 21s?

Options
  • 30-12-2008 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm from the county and myself and the friends are heading to the city tomorrow night. Looking for somewhere with a dance floor that will have us (all 21/20). Love The Classic but it's apparently 23s tomorrow? Any suggestions welcome. We're just looking for some good music (not all crazy techno dance and all that business - just some good chart stuff and so forth!) and info on if tickets are needed in advance etc :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Gorby's/G2 are having a Masquerade ball, €12 on the door, should be good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭lovemypinkhat

Cool thanks for that :) Haven't been out in the city on such a big night so what time would we need to be arriving at a club? Gorby's will let under 21s in yeah? Anywhere else?

Doors are at 10. If you can pop into An Bróg before the night you might still be able to get tickets.

They are €10 in the Brog. (with Complimentary Glass of Champagne when you go into Gorbys.

Definitely letting under 21's, they have to. otherwise they would get no customers, besides my Ticket says over 18's...bollixes better let me in!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭lovemypinkhat

Thanks a mil for all the info. D'ya think there'd be tickets left on the door at ten though? Not sure if we'll make it to the Brog before then...

There will be some on the door, AFAIK, they are keeping a few kinda thing, for walkins, not sure how many though.

It's Masquerade, so get a Mask!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement