Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Equipment

Options
  • 30-12-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I've been booked to do a wedding in May. Seeing as I usually would run a mile from a wedding gig, I don't really know the best place to hire equipment anymore. I'd be looking for the whole lot. Decks, bass bins, amp etc.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Sound to Light Unit 2. Liosban Industrial Estate Galway Telephone: 091 773773

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

Sound to Light Unit 2. Liosban Industrial Estate Galway Telephone: 091 773773

Cheers Fish! have you used these guys before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

try cats in sandy rd next to Galway Bay FM very easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Fiddlesnap wrote: »
    Cheers Fish! have you used these guys before?

Plenty of times, Just give them a bell bout week beforehand, to let them know what you need. You l need to leave id with them( passport or d licence).

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lil_pip

you should be able to hire a deck from ughie, i think he charges 5 jow a week.your welcome in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

know a lad in tuam that I get stuff off if your stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread was started 2008...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement