Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

One the one hand I do believe that everyone should be able to wear whatever they like and not get judged, but on the other, some outfits that young ones wear are just awful.

I'm talking the orange tan, black black eyes, trowelled on makeup and extremely revealing clothes. It does say something about the person. As in, whatever ANYONE wears reveals something about their personality.

I'm not going so far as to say that a girl that wears a short skirt and low cut top is a slut, or that a girl who wears jeans and very casual top is boring (in a club) but the clothes that someone chooses to wear is their personal choice, which reveals something about themselves.

But at the end of the day, you really have to get to know someone before you can judge them out of hand.

Personally, I hate guys who wear those REALLY tight tops, in pink, with frosted tipped hair and sunglasses everywhere. It is not attractive to me. And I know it's awful and probably not consistent with what I said above, but I wouldn't bother getting to know them.. I would perceive that they are cocky.

I can't help it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 RazzoLazzo

just about anything can be pulled off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

RazzoLazzo wrote: »
    just about anything can be pulled off.

Titters.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

KoRn101 wrote: »
    I get pretty pissed off when my GF goes out in her heels and skirt
    You should maybe work on that.
    thats what the youth of today is turning into, slags
    LOL - I notice it's only people under 25 who lament the "youth of today" on Boards.ie.
    While it's possibly more widespread now, there have always been teenage girls who wear trashy clothes/are easy - it's nothing new. And most of the time it's just a phase. I remember when I was 14/15 I couldn't look tarty enough (shudder).
    Heels and tight jeans.. Mmmm
    But that could also be perceived as "slutty"... So some forms of sluttiness are ok with you?
    Ass wrote: »
    I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger
    Probability? Thought you reckoned it was a definite?
    because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger.
    That reverse theory is regularly trotted out on the internet - "no way would a good-looking person feel the need to defend their looks"... well actually, they would. It makes sense when you think about it.
    Ass wrote: »
    Interesting observation. The girls in this thread who are accused of being mingers are also the same people routinely showing up in these underweight models/ fat people threads defending fat girls by calling them "curvy".
    You're always telling me I do that, simply because I say it's unfair to bully overweight women... yet, I'd never refer to fat women as "curvy", I'd just refer to them as "fat".

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Dudess!

Tight Jeans and heels wont result in her thong being shone for all the world to see, so whoever claimes it as a slutty outfit most certainly has a problem!

You cant deny that more and more girls goin out are being sluttier, i was outside Redz one night and i sh*t you not i say a bird being nailed against the wall in the cue. No reservations about anyone else watching.

If that doesn't signify a problem in the attitude of girls these days i dunno what does.. Im not saying everyone should be in ankle length dresses and cardigans, just an attitude of lets get smashed and sleep with anyone attitude perceives the ladies who wear whore heels and a belt for a skirt..

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

im a personal fan of mini skirts and tramp stamps, lets me know whose my easy target for the evening, im a lazy bastard

im a personal fan of mini skirts and tramp stamps, lets me know whose my easy target for the evening, im a lazy bastard

Sounds like dudess is your lady of the night.

Dudess!

Tight Jeans and heels wont result in her thong being shone for all the world to see, so whoever claimes it as a slutty outfit most certainly has a problem!

You cant deny that more and more girls goin out are being sluttier, i was outside Redz one night and i sh*t you not i say a bird being nailed against the wall in the cue. No reservations about anyone else watching.

If that doesn't signify a problem in the attitude of girls these days i dunno what does.. Im not saying everyone should be in ankle length dresses and cardigans, just an attitude of lets get smashed and sleep with anyone attitude perceives the ladies who wear whore heels and a belt for a skirt..

?

heres your problem, pick a nightclub not full of 16 year olds with fake ID's pumped full of fat frog and it doesnt happen, on another note see ye's im off to redz

heres your problem, pick a nightclub not full of 16 year olds with fake ID's pumped full of fat frog and it doesnt happen, on another note see ye's im off to redz

Ah Eric not true, i was only giving the most obvious example, sure in Parkers down in Dundrum i got head of an absolute tramp under a table.

I wasnt complaining about it at the time haha but she really couldnt be called a classy bird! As good looking as she was. Its a bad attitude problem .

No go eric! REAP YOU RREWARDS ON THE TILES OF DUBLIN!

sweet , whens the next boards beers so :D

• Advertisement

sweet , whens the next boards beers so :D

Itl be at redz! :rolleyes: Typical Boards.ie minger ladies!

Ah Eric not true, i was only giving the most obvious example, sure in Parkers down in Dundrum i got head of an absolute tramp under a table.

I wasnt complaining about it at the time haha but she really couldnt be called a classy bird! As good looking as she was. Its a bad attitude problem .

No go eric! REAP YOU RREWARDS ON THE TILES OF DUBLIN!

i think ill start a list, easiest nightclubs to score in

coppers
    redz

anyone care to add ?
    (also any of the 'classy' burds of boards up for a trip to one of these fine establishments)

i think ill start a list, easiest nightclubs to score in

coppers
    redz

anyone care to add ?

Ill add magowans of Churchtown to that list! 3Euro drinks! Fueling my sex drive has never been so easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭dizzyniki

I wear tight jeans and nice tops as day wear everyday.....im hardly going to wear the exact same thing at night....because contrary to popular belief gals and guys alike remember what women wear all the time..........

My boyfriend was once introduced to one of my friends and said....'oh you're the one who wears the same tracksuit day in day out at the gym'..... she was not impressed....and i thought he hadnt a clue what was going on past the palm of his hand!!

He also says that he believes that women who cover up on a night out are much more attractive than the opposite..... reverse psychology at its worst ...... he only says that so that I don't go "trampin" around in a mini!!!!

How much is too much depends on whether you're a boobs, butt or legs man at the end of the day !!!!

And for those of you that say ye want a challenge.....that's nonsense....ye know that the challenge would be trying to get rid of the other competition ye may have if ye ever got a real beauty who is able to flaunt her assests well!!!!

But it can still look revealing which is ultimately what people have a problem with...
    As I said, the tarty clothes phase was over for me by 15. I don't get bothered by other girls wearing tarty clothes though and I'm not going to assume they're easy.

If that doesn't signify a problem in the attitude of girls these days i dunno what does.. Im not saying everyone should be in ankle length dresses and cardigans, just an attitude of lets get smashed and sleep with anyone attitude perceives the ladies who wear whore heels and a belt for a skirt
    i got head off an absolute tramp under a table.

I wasnt complaining about it at the time haha but she really couldnt be called a classy bird! As good looking as she was. Its a bad attitude problem
    :confused:

dizzyniki wrote: »
    I wear tight jeans and nice tops as day wear everyday.....im hardly going to wear the exact same thing at night....because contrary to popular belief gals and guys alike remember what women wear all the time..........

My boyfriend was once introduced to one of my friends and said....'oh you're the one who wears the same tracksuit day in day out at the gym'..... she was not impressed....and i thought he hadnt a clue what was going on past the palm of his hand!!

He also says that he believes that women who cover up on a night out are much more attractive than the opposite..... reverse psychology at its worst ...... he only says that so that I don't go "trampin" around in a mini!!!!

How much is too much depends on whether you're a boobs, butt or legs man at the end of the day !!!!

And for those of you that say ye want a challenge.....that's nonsense....ye know that the challenge would be trying to get rid of the other competition ye may have if ye ever got a real beauty who is able to flaunt her assests well!!!!

I get what you're saying to a certain extent.. But the women in minis and attention seekin are only used for scoring purposes.. and if a girls is out only to score and f*ck, then she's a class A Hoe! :) Sorry! But shes not to be trused in a relationship, word will get around about her and yeah as good looking as she might be it doesnt matter, only used for a score then classes as a whore. Deal with it.

Dudess wrote: »
    But it can still look revealing which is ultimately what people have a problem with...

As I said, the tarty clothes phase was over for me by 15. I don't get bothered by other girls wearing tarty clothes though and I'm not going to assume they're easy.

:confused:

Its alright for a guy to be a whore. :) For ladies its not. Sorry.

Why?

Oh and please don't whinge about the "youth of today" :rolleyes: being slutty, then accept head off one of them and brag about it... it's utterly pathetic. Are you ok with being a colossal hypocrite?

What the hell!?

You made a great post (#287) and then you follow it up with that!? You just ruined your own point. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Why?

Oh and please don't whinge about the "youth of today" :rolleyes: being slutty, then accept head off one of them and brag about it... it's utterly pathetic. Are you ok with being a colossal hypocrite?

That wouldn't be the part I'd worry about.

He seems to think she had no class.

Probably not, but he obviously has no class either.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

Look..

If a guy is whorin himself out and womanizing then thats one thing, in the world of lads he becomes somewhat looked up to, if a girl does it most girls and most lads will look at it as being trashy. .

Im saying i much prefer women who look after themselves, who look like they respect themselves, im a legs fan and a tight pair of jeans really tickles my fancy, mini skirts , to me, look like she wants a quicky in the toilets..

I did get head of a girl in a club and yeah it only happened once, i blame drink and the fact that i me and my gf broke up, but it hasnt happened since and i know it wasnt the best thing for me to do, we've all made mistakes like that.

im talking about though the girls who do it EVERY weekend without fail, who are out and out sluts..

Im sorry if iv'e offended ya, it wasnt really my intention!

There's nothing wrong with a single person who enjoys sex and variety in sex having various partners but being discreet and dignified about it - in the case of either gender.

Being tacky about it and putting it about with any person at all and having no dignity or decorum, is trashy - again, in the case of either gender.

Unfortunately though, there are some men who consider either scenario acceptable for males and neither for females... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭dizzyniki

Well a true lady is obviously not going to whore around!!!.....Im just saying that not all miniskirts are like belts.....whores are usually the ones with their boobs and bum hanging out simultaneously in a pair of hotpants or a really really short miniskirt!!!! if a woman wants to wear a mini, then she needs to cover up the top half and if she wants to show her boobs then cover up the bottom half....it can definitly look classy...if the right person wears it........

which brings me onto.......

i see where you're coming from when you say attention seekers trying to score......by that you mean fat birds.............????? women who are larger sizes and wear mini skirts or hotpants and the likes are imo the obvious ones who are trying to score!!!! i really don't know if they have the opposite of that disease where they look in the mirror and see a fat person...they must see a skinny woman!!!! All i have to conclude is that the ridiculously good looking girls who are single and and scantilly clad on a night out are the other type of attention seeking class A hoes as you call it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

There's nothing wrong with a single person who enjoys sex and variety in sex having various partners but being discreet and dignified about it - in the case of either gender.

Being tacky about it and putting it about with any person at all and having no dignity or decorum, is trashy - again, in the case of either gender.

Unfortunately though, there are some men people who consider either scenario acceptable for males and neither for females... :rolleyes:

FYP :)

If a guy is whorin himself out and womanizing then thats one thing, in the world of lads he becomes somewhat looked up to
    I would consider such guys absolute pitiful slappers and their mates who look up to them absolute idiots.
    if a girl does it most girls and most lads will look at it as being trashy
    And yet, the type of lad who dicks around in order to meet "targets" etc (god love him) will actually GO for those girls who are considered so undesirable - so "slutty" girls are actually facilitated by "slutty" lads.
    Two play a role - it's dismaying how it's still seen as a one-way street.
    And just because "that's the way things are" doesn't mean it's right and should just be accepted without question.
    Im saying i much prefer women who look after themselves, who look like they respect themselves
    Nothing wrong with that - I also prefer men who aren't walking disease-bags or potential disease-bags (although I don't have a problem with men who have had sex with a lot of women - it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it).
    I did get head of a girl in a club and yeah it only happened once, i blame drink and the fact that i me and my gf broke up, but it hasnt happened since and i know it wasnt the best thing for me to do, we've all made mistakes like that.
    Fair enough, but you've still pretty much forfeited your right to whinge about easy girls when you've taken advantage of this easiness.

javaboy wrote: »
    FYP :)
    I was thinking about that before I typed it, javaboy, and still I'd emphasise "men". I'd be very surprised if any woman considered it acceptable for men to put it about indiscriminately and trashily. I'd certainly be very surprised if any woman considered such men "legends".
    I'd definitely agree though there are men who'd find such behaviour by other men objectionable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

.... i always slag her about her whore heels....

.......whore heels.......they look like slags but thats what the youth of today is turning into, slags..

the kids just get sluttier and sluttier.....

.....5inch heels and a miniskirt is slaggy.......

.....so whoever claimes it as a slutty outfit most certainly has a problem

You cant deny that more and more girls goin out are being sluttier.......

I get what you're saying to a certain extent.. But the women in minis and attention seekin are only used for scoring purposes.. and if a girls is out only to score and f*ck, then she's a class A Hoe....

im talking about though the girls who do it EVERY weekend without fail, who are out and out sluts..

I'm genuinely amazed at the amount of times you used the words slut/slutty/slag/hoe/whore etc. They are really disgusting words and no woman deserves to be called such things. Sure you may disagree with what she's wearing but she does not deserve to be called such things.

The attitude you've displayed here is pretty eye opening. It doesn't lead me to believe that you have a healthy attitude towards women of a certain type. The type that are confident to do what they want and wear what they want.

I get what you're saying to a certain extent.. But the women in minis and attention seekin are only used for scoring purposes
    Can you support that generalisation? Not all are used because not all will allow themselves to be used. Some girls/women who wear revealing clothes just want to show of their bods because they're proud of them, not because they're on the prowl for sex. Not my cup of tea but who am I to judge?
    It's incredibly naive to assume every single girl who wears skimpy clothing is easy. In fact it makes more sense to me that a girl who makes an effort to look sexy will be fussier about who she sleeps with, if she sleeps with someone. Why bother going to an effort if you're happy to let any guy at all stick it into you?
    .. and if a girls is out only to score and f*ck, then she's a class A Hoe! :)
    Not necessarily. Oh how appalling that a single woman with physical needs and at the end of her tether with sexual frustration might decide "ok, tonight I want to have sex". People have a problem with women who have casual sex - even if self-respecting with it - because it indicates they no longer "know their place", simple as.

Why?

Why? Because he's an immature idiot. Simple enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I was thinking about that before I typed it, javaboy, and still I'd emphasise "men". I'd be very surprised if any woman considered it acceptable for men to put it about indiscriminately and trashily. I'd certainly be very surprised if any woman considered such men "legends".
    I'd definitely agree though there are men who'd find such behaviour by other men objectionable.

I've seen it first hand where some women see a guy who gets around as being desirable because of it. And the branding of women who put it about as sluts is something that I see more of from women than men. As for the whole "legends" thing, the terminology women use may be different but the same labelling does go on in my experience, if to a lesser extent.

Advertisement