Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Some girls are already going around outside in PJ's.

Cant say its a step in the right direction as far as fashion is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

why you so concerned with what other people wear?

Your a KoRn I gather by your name?...so do you like goth fasion?

why you so concerned with what other people wear?

Your a KoRn I gather by your name?...so do you like goth fasion?

Actually no, im not a fan of gothness at all! I think its filthy!

Just at the time of signup i couldnt think of anything else!

I dress semi formal when i go out, slacks a top and nice broges.

The topic is the reason for debate!

...I know thats why I'm here debating a point...
    I don't know why people get their nickers in a twist (excuse the phrase) over what a woman wears...or be it what the members of Korn wear!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Who cares really.
    I mean if they want to go around with their arses hangin out more power to em. its not for me but at least it gives me somethin to look at on a boring night out...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

Firetrap wrote: »
    I dunno. I'm a wimmin and I don't think we dress up for each other. If any single woman is honest, she goes out in the hope that she'll pull/meet Mr Right. It seems now like the bar has moved and that you can no longer go out with a nice top and a pair of jeans on.

Why? Do you think you are more likely to pull, the less you wear? Does wearing less give you more confidence to make advances?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I have a cetain dress I sometimes wear clubbing that might be considered a bit on teh short side, but I don't have the platnium blonde hair, st tropez tan x a trillion lathered on, so I feel comfortable in myself to wear it and not be judged for being a tart.

I do agree, it's more to with how a girl carries herself. Two of my friends own the same dress, one pulls it off and the other looks like a tart :( Cause she has the fake tan, boobs pushed up in it as opposed to my other friend who wears it with a bolero and just a normal bra and not of those silicone enhancer things.

What I don't like about some girls is having BOTH T&A on display! Either show off the legs, but don't having an incredibly low top to pair with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I have a cetain dress I sometimes wear clubbing that might be considered a bit on teh short side
    Pics???:pac:

Pics???:pac:

http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/womens+Dresses/71IC1/Wizard+Dress.htm

I sometimes wear a little silver bolero with it though. I have it in red as well, I think maybe tights might look better with it in red?

http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/womens+Dresses/71IC1/Wizard+Dress.htm

I sometimes wear a little silver bolero with it though. I have it in red as well, I think maybe tights might look better with it in red?
    Not what I was hoping for but touché :D

• Advertisement

Not what I was hoping for but touché :D

Ah me in it? I wouldn't go that far now! Lord knows who'd be browsing this place, I've come to find Ireland to be a very small place indeed!

Ah me in it? I wouldn't go that far now! Lord knows who'd be browsing this place, I've come to find Ireland to be a very small place indeed!
    Dang :(
    I blame the internets

I know, lifes not fair is it!

I have to say, I wore skinny jeans last night to the club and I actually felt so much better in them!

I have to say, I wore skinny jeans last night to the club and I actually felt so much better in them!

Bet ya looked better too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Larry the Lounge Lizard: Is it hard to get into those jeans?

Vinta81: You could start by buying me a drink.

Larry: Do you like cocktails?

Vinta: Yeah, tell me a few.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 JasonBourne 2.0

So guys, what impression do you get from a girl who wears clothes that show legs/ boobs etc?
    Easy or just showing off what they have?!

That she is trying to look as best as she can to attract male attention. No problem in doing so either, i mean what's wrong with trying to look appealing on a night out. Sure you see guys trying to look their best aswell. no harm done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

KoRn101 wrote: »
    Some of them actually look like whore heels from the lovely ladies on stripper poles, lets be honest!
    Seriously?!! has no one taken into acount fashion in all this?! its pretty hard to find a dress/skirt that goes to the knee or below it!!

Super high heels are in now as are body con dresses etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,989 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

S.I.R wrote: »
    jasus.... i know Irish women have no fashion sense at all but c'mon...

What what what?
    KoRn101 wrote: »
    Actually no, im not a fan of gothness at all! I think its filthy!

Just at the time of signup i couldnt think of anything else!

I dress semi formal when i go out, slacks a top and nice broges.

The topic is the reason for debate!

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

lala stone wrote: »
    Seriously?!! has no one taken into acount fashion in all this?! its pretty hard to find a dress/skirt that goes to the knee or below it!!

body con dresses.....hmmm,dont think they are needed when the beer goggles are on:D

How do they con your body? Nigerian prince e-mails?:confused:

• Advertisement

How do they con your body? Nigerian prince e-mails?:confused:
    haha!! no as in contour!!

haha!! no as in contour!!
    Ah yes...Hmmm that gives me an idea.
    *goes off to play with hourglass*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Fashion as in what looks good on a person/what they like to wear... or fashion as in what magazines/high street shops tell people to wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Ah jesus, generalisation galore here! :rolleyes:

Short skirts are not always slutty. What looks trashy on one girl could look great on another. Your behaviour has a lot to do with it aswell. If you behave like a slut, you're gona be called a slut.

I'd like to think I can wear a short skirt and heels without being labelled a tart by people who don't even know me. If you feel good in it, wear it!

i 100% agrre with this. i've always said it.
    Theres tarty and then theres classy.

Dudess wrote: »
    Fashion as in what looks good on a person/what they like to wear... or fashion as in what magazines/high street shops tell people to wear?
    Is fashion not whats on trend, in shops in magazines etc?? Thats what I mean anyway!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This is getting dangerously close to belonging in the Fap forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Down with homework!

Up with Mini Skirts!

That is all

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Doubs

I think it depends what age the guys are to be honest (see above! :D).

Back in the day (my late teens, early early 20's) mini skirts would awlays draw my eye, nowadays (27) I prefer a classier, for lack of a better word, look. Still like dresses etc obviously, but its nice to leave something to the imagination.

Do love a nice bum and good jeans though.

...God I don't know, a girl in an Aaron jumper really revs my engine...

...a pair of wellies too...

...now my imagination can run riot!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 branna

Lads be honest- u dont like mini skirts etc..but rave about likes of Cheryl Cole , who lives in them!:confused:

Advertisement