Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

ah guys at least be honest here - while i dont like the look of showing too much or if you show leg cover up top and visa versa - but when it comes to cheryl or nadine from girls aloud or whoever ye all fawn after them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

So guys, what impression do you get from a girl who wears clothes that show legs/ boobs etc?

I get the impression they're in estrus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Personally I'll quite comfortably go out in jeans and flats (and a top like). I could probably pull dressed like that-pretty sure I have-but it might be slightly more effort. If I'm going out specifically on the pull, then I'll put in more effort, obviously. But just because I'm dressed up doesn't mean I'm on the pull, I might just have had a lot of time to get ready/have something new I want to wear etc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

branna wrote: »
    Lads be honest- u dont like mini skirts etc..but rave about likes of Cheryl Cole , who lives in them!:confused:

she looks better in some jeans and a top

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

women can wear what they feckin well want!!

women who wear revealing clothes, expect to get stared at - women who don't, stop whinging when your bf looks at a girl who does!!

end of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

taidghbaby wrote: »
    women can wear what they feckin well want!!

women who wear revealing clothes, expect to get stared at - women who don't, stop whinging when your bf looks at a girl who does!!

end of
    I think the other 365 posts will prove that this is not "end of":P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

personally dont care who my bf looks well once its not so obvious oggling it can be desretely done once he doesnt touch - thats a different thread though

yeah women should be able to wear want but reality is they will get judged - people naturally judge you based on what you look like and you get approached accordingly be it for a drink a chat up or a hello lets go back to my place - what you wear does say alot about you it shouldnt but alot of things shouldnt be that are - like our government shouldnt be in power but they are - same for women and what they wear letting it all hang out gives a message that you are easy and easy pickings and not a hell of alot of self respect. of course there are some women that are just confident and have great bodies and wanna show it of once its does classy not tarty there really is a way to do it.....and fair dues to the ladies who can flaunt it classy wise - i aint no prude i have some very nice dresses and skirts and such like - buts its like i have said previously yeah show abit of the clevage just cover the legs and visa versa other wise its just too much - and thats when the negative branding comes into play..

i love to wear sexy gear makes me feel great but i do it the classy way not tarty...dont wanna be peeved at either and that uncomfortable in itself - whether when i was single or now getting married...so its all in how you package it up showing less really does leave the guys gagging for more...all the unwrapping just for them not for the whole pub or club...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

I think the other 365 posts will prove that this is not "end of":P

i had my say.........thats all that matters i care about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

...I wonder do nudist bother with these debates?

"look at her playing leap-frog on the beach again...shes just looking for atention":eek:

...sorry I'm rambling again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS

• Advertisement

mick.fr wrote: »
    THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS

Well you can start the ball rolling... ok, maybe you shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

As far as I'm concerned girls can wear whatever they like on a night out, as long as they're comfortable and what not. It's up to them.

For me and my friends we'd normally wear dresses or skirts though I don't think they could be classified as short.

If girls wear tight tops and short skirts then they're more than likely looking for attention and they'll no doubt get it. Who's it hurting if they get people looking at them when that's what they set out to do in the first place?

shezzie wrote: »
    you package it up showing less really does leave the guys gagging for more...all the unwrapping just for them

Bubble wrap is my favourite unwrapping, though I'm sure it would get a bit sweaty in a night club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Ah jesus, generalisation galore here! :rolleyes:

Short skirts are not always slutty. What looks trashy on one girl could look great on another. Your behaviour has a lot to do with it aswell. If you behave like a slut, you're gona be called a slut.

I'd like to think I can wear a short skirt and heels without being labelled a tart by people who don't even know me. If you feel good in it, wear it!

pics or GTFO

me Gets TFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Jimmy Carter

less is more! as long as their fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Mini skirt and short dresses look class if der not 2 short. If ya can see d bottom of a girls arse wen shes dancin its not a good ting.. just below her arse is savage.. as for d tops as long as dey dont show the impotant part of a tit its grand... da glow in d dark clothes ar unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Jimmy Carter

Mini skirt and short dresses look class if der not 2 short. If ya can see d bottom of a girls arse wen shes dancin its not a good ting.. just below her arse is savage.. as for d tops as long as dey dont show the impotant part of a tit its grand... da glow in d dark clothes ar unreal

I don't notice what bitches are wearing as long as their dacent and aren't too big for their clothes! There's nothing worse than seeing a borderline obese girl dancing with everything hanging out, unfortunately it's not uncommon!

Nice to see the misogynistic sentiments creeping into the debate.

...rap music has a lot to answer for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Hay Baz is there something wrong with your keyboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I don't notice what bitches are wearing as long as their dacent and aren't too big for their clothes! There's nothing worse than seeing a borderline obese girl dancing with everything hanging out, unfortunately it's not uncommon!
    You need to put a leash on your hoe, brother. :rolleyes:

Too true.

OP: Tbh, I don't mind too much what clothes a girl is wearing but one thing that really does gripe me is the lares of make-up, lathered on like they're in the f**king sahara. Very, very unattractive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

yes there was no misogyny before the 2 live crew.

yes there was no misogyny before the 2 live crew.

well maybe misogyny mixed with bad use of the english language.

Yes Uncle Luke, 2 Live Crew, NWA & 50cent... Have a lot to answer for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TinyFlynn

Valmont wrote: »
    Yeah mini skirts are disgraceful, I prefer the Muslim-style black bag and cloak thing.

Oh you too ?? :D

now that is sexy !! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

big bottomed girls make the rockin world go round!!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

big bottomed girls make the rockin world go round!!

Must be their gravitational pull

Roadend wrote: »
    Must be their gravitational pull

homing beacon!

does fat women have bigger vag's??

Yes, although they are commonly referred to as Wzzard's sleeve, Clown's pocket, Welly top or Horse's collar.

haha niiiice!! shall have to try one of em out :p

Make sure and strap a plank to your back when you try;)

• Advertisement

ill have to use cattle straps to hold the legs back but itll be fun like a bouncing castle of fun :-)

Advertisement