Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

themadchef wrote: »
    If i woke up in the morning looking like (insert hawt model name here) clothes would be an optional extra.

Fair fecks to them. I'ts how you act that makes you slutty. Not how you dress.
    But does the act of dressing slutty make you a slut :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Quiet you!
    true actually it's quite an elusive list tbh. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

But does the act of dressing slutty make you a slut :confused:

No, the act of dressing and behaving like a slut makes you a slut.

sillymoo wrote: »
    No, the act of dressing and behaving like a slut makes you a slut.
    So just dressing is a half slut.......like a daywalker

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

Placebo wrote: »
    short skirt = slut
    skirt till knee = hot indie girl
    bullsh!t. i'd love to know how you can tell a girl's musical preference by the length of her skirt. i'd no idea they were such simple creatures. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Beerlao wrote: »
    bullsh!t. i'd love to know how you can tell a girl's musical preference by the length of her skirt. i'd no idea they were such simple creatures. :rolleyes:

women? simple creatures! ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cylon

The above is the truth

The above is a lie

Excellent synopsis :D

It's not! :D I'm completely serious. I am not however saying that women shouldn't dress in mini-skirts etc. if they want to and it does look good on some of them, it's just not my preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

how is that hot swedish,polish etc.. girls tend to wear tight jeans and not skirts??Its no excuse for alot of women to wear short skirts or low tops to attract men then.

My girlfriend said it and I know alot of girls do it,that most women dress up like that to compete with other women. To prove they have something better than what the other has. Some it leaves me to the conclusion that most women are pure bitches:D

Look guys are more attracted to the girls with short skirts cause they act as cock teases and thats the mentality of the lad at that moment in time...potentially easy sex!

If there was no such thing as short skirts or low tops and girls just wore jeans or whatever the lad is still going to go after the girl!!!

So ya short skirts and low top very nice to look at and perve on:Dbut probably wouldn't want them as permanent girlfriends.

my two cents anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Beerlao wrote: »

yeah maybe you should go out more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

How on earth does a girl's choice of clothing indicate how promiscuous she is? :confused:

Actually, any girl I know who goes out wearing prostitute gear is usually really conservative sexually...

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    How on earth does a girl's choice of clothing indicate how promiscuous she is? :confused:

Actually, any girl I know who goes out wearing prostitute gear is usually really conservative sexually...
    All Daywalkers then.
    All of the strengths, none of the weaknesses :pac:

EDIT: I would also appreciate you posting pics of this prostitute gear as I'm sure many of the people here would :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I love wearing my short skirt with my lad hanging down like this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I don't see anything wrong with girls wearing short mini-skirts (that must be one short skirt). I wouldn't start thinking "Yer wan is a bit of slut for wearing that skirt, sure you see her bare arse its that short" If she was throwing herself at every single guy that walked past then yeah i'd think she was a little easy alright. I'd say the same for the girl wearing a skirt down the her ankles and jumping on men left right and center, its not the clothes that make the woman etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Ok looking for a guys opinion here,
    had this debate with some male friends last night and they said they do not like seeing girls wearing mini dresses, bare legs or high heels as it gives off the impression they are "easy".
    I disagreed for simple reason is that any of the girls they fancy and end up with wear short dresses etc.
    They said they prefer nice jeans and top, longer dresses that come just below the knee etc.
    So guys, what impression do you get from a girl who wears clothes that show legs/ boobs etc?
    Easy or just showing off what they have?!

Mini or micro skirts, tight short dresses, stockings and G-strings, high heels etc... all that stuff turns me on. However I always fear that the girls who wear them when they go out are actually Brazilian tranvestite. Therefore I don't approach them.
    I'll try to overcome my fear in 2009.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

A classy above the knee dress that isn't too tight and isnt a cloak.

G-strings do puzzle me though. Most of the time I'd consider it the person's right to wear whatever they damn well feel like, however the only purpose of g-strings is to look sexy (hardly for any other reason) and they do NOT look sexy on a flabby, saggy, cellulite-riddled, dimpled, stretchmarked arse... yet girls with such arses still wear them. :confused:
    Girlies, it looks ridiculous!

G-strings do puzzle me though. Most of the time I'd consider it the person's right to wear whatever they damn well feel like, however the only purpose of g-strings is to look sexy (hardly for any other reason) and they do NOT look sexy on a flabby, saggy, cellulite-riddled, dimpled, stretchmarked arse... yet girls with such arses still wear them. :confused:

agreed, french knickers all the way!

(and yes, my arse covers all of the above adjectives LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

G strings are so your 'pantie' line doesnt show through your tight jeans....

Ah thongs don't look as bad - they're the "thicker" ones, there's far more to them than a bit of string. It's just when it's literally like dental-floss up the bum... ugly and ludicrous-looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Placebo wrote: »
    G strings are so your 'pantie' line doesnt show through your tight jeans....

Thats what I thought too :confused:

Anyways would your arse not get cold wearing a G string with a mini?

• Advertisement

Ah thongs don't look as bad - they're the "thicker" ones, there's far more to them than a bit of string. It's just when it's literally like dental-floss up the bum... ugly and ludicrous-looking.

I actually don't wear knickers with Tight jeans or trousers, or even with skirts if I'm wearing tights, they just annoy the sh*t out of me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Surely it all depends on the style of the skirt/dress, and how the girl wears it/carries herself?

I personally wouldn't wear anything so short that I'd be worried about sitting down gracefully, but I think a dress that reaches just above the knee is flattering.

An above the knee dress and a small glimpse of cleavage, or obvious cleaveage with a longer lenght is fine, both legs and cleavage on full display never looks appropriate.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hmm, interesting replies above...

*FapFapFapFap*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

My 2c

When i was younger(i am now 23) my idea of dressing up was mini skirts/dresses and i noticed that men grabbed my arse all the time-i hated it so i stopped wearing short dresses/skirts except on occasions(once in 5/6months) also the men that chatted me up all wanted one thing-sex!
    Now when i go out(mostly to pubs) i am always dressed in jeans and tshirts or a nice dressy top and i am comfortable with myself and no one grabs my arse :)

I think it all depends on the girl, whatever you are most comfortable in. And yes girls dress for girls and not for lads! :D

I do anyways and most of my female friends would be the same

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Speaking as a bloke - I preferred (I'm married now and on the shelf) the lassies to be walking around with an air and eye of mystery, something still to be revealed later in the night.

Seeing the other half's with equipment all exposed for all to view just didn't do it for me.

I'd rather know that the gates of pleasure are willing to be open for me sometime then knowing by pure sight alone, that they are open all the time!

...Its a wonder I got laid at all! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭M.T

I don't understand why a lot of the girls out late at night at this time of year in Dublin don't freeze to death given what they are wearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Biggins wrote: »

I'd rather know that the gates of pleasure are willing to be open for me sometime then knowing by pure sight alone, that they are open all the time!

...Its a wonder I got laid at all! :D

You can tell the tension of a girls morals purely by the length of her skirt?

Is there a scale?

19inch skirt................No
    15inch skirt................Maybe
    12inch skirt................Definitely?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭marble

mini skirt/hooker boots/skimpy top just dont have any class...its just a fact of life.men equate this to an easy lay,but just dont expect him to be there in the morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You can tell the tension of a girls morals purely by the length of her skirt?

Is there a scale?

19inch skirt................No
    15inch skirt................Maybe
    12inch skirt................Definitely?

Just the ones that allowed all to see under the bonnet and see the inner workings of the female engine with disco lights! :D

• Advertisement

marble wrote: »
    mini skirt/hooker boots/skimpy top just dont have any class...its just a fact of life.men equate this to an easy lay,but just dont expect him to be there in the morning
    Just because men equate this to an easy lay doesn't mean they'll get laid...

Advertisement