Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

whats this bout heels being slutty - depends what else the lady is wearing i wear heels with all sorts mainly with jeans and a nice top doesnt make me look/feel slutty....good god...it makes the casual outfit dressy...

a woman should be able to be naked and not be peeved on while i dont like the mini skirt low cut top outfits on women they are fully entitled without judgement or critique on their easiness or whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

shezzie wrote: »
    whats this bout heels being slutty - depends what else the lady is wearing i wear heels with all sorts mainly with jeans and a nice top doesnt make me look/feel slutty....good god...it makes the casual outfit dressy...

PICS FTW. Heels are just sexy and very feminine.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

K-9 wrote: »
    Huh? Heels are slutty?

Some of them actually look like whore heels from the lovely ladies on stripper poles, lets be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Less is more.

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Less is more.

you do mean showing less is more right - keeps the guy interested, intrigued etc dont ye want something to look forward to in the unwrapping etc

KoRn101 wrote: »
    Some of them actually look like whore heels from the lovely ladies on stripper poles, lets be honest!

Well, less of the racism. Poles can wear heels too.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Less is more.

Showing less is more, i love nothing more than than heels by the way dont get me wrong, but its these heel emphasizing the mini belt of a skirt they wear, like flats and a mini skirt is cute, 5inch heels and a miniskirt is slaggy.

Heels and tight jeans.. Mmmm

you do mean showing less is more right - keeps the guy interested, intrigued etc dont ye want something to look forward to in the unwrapping etc

Indeed, sometimes when you unwrap its a disappointment.

Afraid not- less clothes ,less talk,more fun.

• Advertisement

Afraid not- less clothes ,less talk,more fun.

Too easy man, no problem getting her to bed and no problem catching whatever STD is hiding in her lack of panties.

Too easy man, no problem getting her to bed and no problem catching whatever STD is hiding in her lack of panties.

No didnt mean it in a totally naughty way.No point unwrapping a lady and finding that the wrapping also had a supporting role.
    Im also a leg man so I like to see a lady showing off her nice legs.
    I need a cold shower now.

No didnt mean it in a totally naughty way.No point unwrapping a lady and finding that the wrapping also had a supporting role.
    Im also a leg man so I like to see a lady showing off her nice legs.
    I need a cold shower now.

The right pair of jeans show of a ladys legs and arse too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

indeed, its a good tight pair of jeans that rock, not the ugly loose one's worn by meath women :rolleyes:

Thats not peculiar to Meath, though send me the pics to compare.

Yes and no,yes they show a good outline but show no tone or skin.The lady also could have spent the day putting the jeans on:)
    Sorry if I come across as a cad Im just being honest.

• Advertisement

DEfo, im a legs buy myself, i think its the part of the body that stands out the most but its like any fave, its its just hanging out like a pair of breasts, its too easy!

Tight jeans are epic.

Thats not peculiar to Meath, though send me the pics to compare.

Check your pm's*

*please note: pics 5 quid each, 4 for 15 :rolleyes:

DEfo, im a legs buy myself, i think its the part of the body that stands out the most but its like any fave, its its just hanging out like a pair of breasts, its too easy!

Tight jeans are epic.

Shall we agree to disagree? Because I love girls in skirts!:)

Shall we agree to disagree? Because I love girls in skirts!:)

haha agreed, together we'l go out and dominate every great legged woman in Dublin!

Get the razors out ladies!

haha agreed, together we'l go out and dominate every great legged woman in Dublin!

i suppose they have to defend themselfs somehow

• Advertisement

S.I.R wrote: »
    i suppose they have to defend themselfs somehow

Hahahaha Aw, i feel so wrong now! Damn you!

Crosses legs.

My GF has just informed me im not allowed to go out. night all!

Crosses legs.

yeah, unless you have more then the dole they don't open.

At this stage its not hard to have more than the dole, its F*CK all!!

All because of the scroungers on it!

Dealt with in the stereotype thread. I refer you to same.

At this stage its not hard to have more than the dole, its F*CK all!!

All because of the scroungers on it!

i agree but at the same time, its true, next time you open your wallet, look around before and after at the bar...

don't tell me the girls don't start smiling ( not stereotype, just fact ) as all lie's are fools :D

k-9
    Dealt with in the stereotype thread. I refer you to same.

they need to make their money some how.... Grand Canal Girls are the most expensive i... Hear? :rolleyes:

any real woman doesnt need to let it all hang out to get the attention she could be in a bin liner and still get the attention its all in how you carry yourself and what way you want to be perseeved - like you dont want drunk men fawning over ya - yuk - you wanna look good have a laugh and meet people -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Acacia wrote: »
    I don't see how posting on an internet forum makes a girl either good or bad-looking. But then, of course, if a girl can talk/debate with men she must be a minger...after all, no pretty girl is intelligent too...:rolleyes:
    You sound like a bitter minger tbqh. For judging women, it's not the act of posting that tells me they're a minger. It's the website/forum they post on that tells me they're a minger.
    and i suppose you have met all the female boards users then yeah? :rolleyes:
    I don't need to. It's fairly obvious that most women on boards are either fat, mingers or a mixture of both. Fair enough, there may be a few exceptions to the rule, how ever I can pretty much guarantee that any birds posting in this thread are not attractive because most of them feel the need to justify dressing like a whore, to the internet and also because they all seem to be hell bent on telling everyone that they're not mingers to conceal their identity to the internet as a real life minger.

S.I.R ... You think the new generation via this recession are all gonna be materialistic money grubbers?

Iv'e had my suspicions that it could go that way but.. Its always so obvious.

• Advertisement

Huh?

I might have mistaken the post about the opening of my wallet and looking around at the ladies smiling, it is 3:40 though!

I thought it was implying that because of this economic depression that the ladies will be all over les gents avec l'argent!

Ass wrote: »
    You sound like a bitter minger tbqh. For judging women, it's not the act of posting that tells me they're a minger. It's the website/forum they post on that tells me they're a minger.

I don't need to. It's fairly obvious that most women on boards are either fat, mingers or a mixture of both. Fair enough, there may be a few exceptions to the rule, how ever I can pretty much guarantee that any birds posting in this thread are not attractive because most of them feel the need to justify dressing like a whore, to the internet and also because they all seem to be hell bent on telling everyone that they're not mingers to conceal their identity to the internet as a real life minger.

HUH?

Any spare white coats about?

S.I.R ... You think the new generation via this recession are all gonna be materialistic money grubbers?

Iv'e had my suspicions that it could go that way but.. Its always so obvious.

well i keep my money to myself... i rarely buy anyone a drink ( unless we're on rounds, then its my duty... )

but to get back on topic...

whats the story with all the people wearing fake branded clothes... i mean the poshies wear primark, the northsiders wear pred ferry....

its stupid, if i couldn't afford nice clothes id be naked All the time... not just now...

I might have mistaken the post about the opening of my wallet and looking around at the ladies smiling, it is 3:40 though!

I thought it was implying that because of this economic depression that the ladies will be all over les gents avec l'argent!

Indeed, I deleted my post. Not aimed at you.

See previous post.

ass by name ass by nature

your trying to tell me i am a minger just cause i am posting my opinion on a thread you must be one ugly dude then

your trying to tell me i am a minger just cause i am posting my opinion on a thread you must be one ugly dude then

Ah class, post of the day!

OWNED!

I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger. Also most of the girls in this thread are white knighting for mingers, so it's only safe to assume that they relate to mingers on some level.

I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger.

She isn't trying to prove anything whereas you seem to be trying to prove something. Don't know what it is, but it's some little thing.

She isn't trying to prove anything whereas you seem to be trying to prove something. Don't know what it is, but it's some little thing.
    Hey, white knighting some minger on the internet isn't going to get you your hole. Go to copper faced jacks or something instead. Lots of easy mingers in there, if that's your thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger. Also most of the girls in this thread are white knighting for mingers, so it's only safe to assume that they relate to mingers on some level.

And you're probably a fat hairy guy in speedos with a dual monitor setup so you can be here and play WoW at the same time.See I can make Internet generalisations too.
    +Shes actually pretty hot...........giggidy

I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger.

i am not trying to defend myself at all nothing to defend thanks now you on the other hand is another story entirly - if you read my posts you would realise i am not a woman that feels compelled to spill out of my outfits...but then that would be giving you the intelligence of being able to read/interpret/and write a worthwhile response..

now back to the forum thread conversation i dont think its the any woman posts an opinion here is a minger - its a discussion on womens attire

Hey, white knighting some minger on the internet isn't going to get you your hole. Go to copper faced jacks or something instead. Lots of easy mingers in there, if that's your thing.

You are one Classy Man. Swoons.

all girls are easy if you know what to do, what to say, but tbh, after you last posts... you could get laid, if if you bought it on lay away :rolleyes:

ITT: Internet nerds defend Internet minger(possibly even a bloke pretending to be a girl) in the chance that they spark some kind of internet relationship.

How cringe worthy.

all girls are easy if you know what to do, what to say, but tbh, after you last posts... you could get laid, if if you bought it on lay away
    Pro-tip: Using grammar makes your posts readable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 RazzoLazzo

..flaunt it", I heard someone say before.

RazzoLazzo wrote: »
    ..flaunt it", I heard someone say before.
    Yeah, the trouble is when people who don't have "it" start flaunting it.

Interesting observation. The girls in this thread who are accused of being mingers are also the same people routinely showing up in these underweight models/ fat people threads defending fat girls by calling them "curvy".

Coincidence? I think not.

ass be assured i am all woman - god love ya is this the only way you get the attention to put people down and cause abit of a stir - you must be one lonely dude - have a chat with yourself in the mirror - probably your best mate

ITT: Internet nerds defend Internet minger(possibly even a bloke pretending to be a girl) in the chance that they spark some kind of internet relationship.

How cringe worthy.
    +

You Alpha Male you!
    Pro-tip: Using grammar makes your posts readable.

You Grammer Nazi you.

Double and Triple swoons.

you bring the KY Jelly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I get pretty pissed off when my GF goes out in her heels and skirt and i always slag her about her whore heels but she says they just make her feel a lot more confident when shes out with the girls.

I know though when i go out with the lads the girls who wear the short skirts and whore heels are the ones who get the attention but they are just asking to be perved on, i really think its pretty tacky and they look like slags but thats what the youth of today is turning into, slags..

I say this on the experience of "Donnybrook Wesley Disco" Enough said, every year the kids just get sluttier and sluttier, i worry about the next generation!

If I were you I wouldn't worry about the next generation, I'd look much closer to home. That's a pretty worrying attitude you have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement