Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what girls wear on a night out - guys opinion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

Ass wrote: »
    I'm saying that the probability is that you're a minger because you're trying to prove to the internet that you're not a minger.

i am not trying to defend myself at all nothing to defend thanks now you on the other hand is another story entirly - if you read my posts you would realise i am not a woman that feels compelled to spill out of my outfits...but then that would be giving you the intelligence of being able to read/interpret/and write a worthwhile response..

now back to the forum thread conversation i dont think its the any woman posts an opinion here is a minger - its a discussion on womens attire

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Hey, white knighting some minger on the internet isn't going to get you your hole. Go to copper faced jacks or something instead. Lots of easy mingers in there, if that's your thing.

You are one Classy Man. Swoons.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Hey, white knighting some minger on the internet isn't going to get you your hole. Go to copper faced jacks or something instead. Lots of easy mingers in there, if that's your thing.

all girls are easy if you know what to do, what to say, but tbh, after you last posts... you could get laid, if if you bought it on lay away :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

ITT: Internet nerds defend Internet minger(possibly even a bloke pretending to be a girl) in the chance that they spark some kind of internet relationship.

How cringe worthy.

S.I.R wrote: »
    all girls are easy if you know what to do, what to say, but tbh, after you last posts... you could get laid, if if you bought it on lay away
    Pro-tip: Using grammar makes your posts readable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 RazzoLazzo

..flaunt it", I heard someone say before.

RazzoLazzo wrote: »
    ..flaunt it", I heard someone say before.
    Yeah, the trouble is when people who don't have "it" start flaunting it.

Interesting observation. The girls in this thread who are accused of being mingers are also the same people routinely showing up in these underweight models/ fat people threads defending fat girls by calling them "curvy".

Coincidence? I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

ass be assured i am all woman - god love ya is this the only way you get the attention to put people down and cause abit of a stir - you must be one lonely dude - have a chat with yourself in the mirror - probably your best mate

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

ITT: Internet nerds defend Internet minger(possibly even a bloke pretending to be a girl) in the chance that they spark some kind of internet relationship.

How cringe worthy.
    +

You Alpha Male you!
    Pro-tip: Using grammar makes your posts readable.

You Grammer Nazi you.

Double and Triple swoons.

you bring the KY Jelly?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

KoRn101 wrote: »
    I get pretty pissed off when my GF goes out in her heels and skirt and i always slag her about her whore heels but she says they just make her feel a lot more confident when shes out with the girls.

I know though when i go out with the lads the girls who wear the short skirts and whore heels are the ones who get the attention but they are just asking to be perved on, i really think its pretty tacky and they look like slags but thats what the youth of today is turning into, slags..

I say this on the experience of "Donnybrook Wesley Disco" Enough said, every year the kids just get sluttier and sluttier, i worry about the next generation!

If I were you I wouldn't worry about the next generation, I'd look much closer to home. That's a pretty worrying attitude you have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'm a minger so?

That's news.

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

liah wrote: »
    I'm a minger so?

That's news.

Cool.
    Giggidy giggidy?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I don't mind - depends on the girl. If a mini skirt suits her why shouldn't she wear it. On the other hand... some girls should stick with jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

shezzie wrote: »
    now what is so wrong with an overweight lady falling out of her clothes - not classy eh????me bets you really wouldnt say no if it was on offer free
    I would. I don't weigh much so ill be crushed to death if i tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I hate people incinuating that just because I have a penis that I'd stick it into 80+% of women almost as much as Dudess hates sweeping generalisations about women. About 5% of girls I'd see on a night out I'd actually want to have sex with and no, I don't consider myself a prize, and no, my sex drive is incredibly high. I just hate dealing with women that I'm not even attracted to more than I hate not getting my hole, add to that, 80% or so of them annoy the f*ck out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Att-tichoo

i think short skirts are only ok if
    1.you have the legs for em
    2.you're wearing a fuller top
    3.they at least cover the cheeks of ur ass
    4.they are not leather(tack tack tack)

I dress up to feel good on a night out, show a bit of style..and a bit of male attention doesnt go astray i spose..but i have a bf so pulling is not my main motivation..

if i girl wants to dress as a prostitute then leave her off...its the girls that roll in in jeans, t-shirt, no makeup and hair just tied up and sneer at other girls because their "so vain" that they had to dress up that really annoy me...

if u want to look like a 12 yr old boy, thats ur decision..do not look down ur nose at me because i hav a (shock horror) dress on me :eek:

Att-tichoo wrote: »
    i think short skirts are only ok if
    4.they are not leather(tack tack tack)

How is this or this tacky?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You're kidding right?!

Tacky? Yes
    Would I?..........ah hell you know the answer

You're kidding right?!

No not at all.
    Tacky? Yes
    Would I?..........ah hell you know the answer

I am surprised, by your first response and not the second. :P

OK OK Hmnnn I need to find better examples.

• Advertisement

I am surprised, by your first response and not the second. :P
    No-one ever is :(

OK in my opinion not tacky:

One, Two and Three.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

One, Two and Three.

Ew, ew and ew. Sorry.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

One, Two and Three.

We may have to agree to disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Hey, white knighting some minger on the internet isn't going to get you your hole.

Take some more time off.

We may have to agree to disagree.

Clearly so Doc. Obviously I know nothing. :(

Clearly so Doc. Obviously I know nothing. :(
    Or you just know what u likes?

Or you just know what u likes?

Well I know that much... but I thought I knew what was acceptable too!

Well I know that much... but I thought I knew what was acceptable too!
    Everythings relevant to personal opinion though. The problem is person opinion isnt always the general consensus.............im using too many fancy words.....eh.....eh.....BOOBIES!!!!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

liah wrote: »
    I'm a minger so?

That's news.

Cool.

If you're a minger now does that mean your standards have dropped?

*pm'd for date*

Advertisement