Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New improved recipe

• 30-12-2008 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Just bought a 10pack of Milkyway bars. I've always loved them like a big kid but then they follow the route of "improving" their recipe.

They now taste disgusting, to be precise, too sugary and taste off. I thought they were past their best before date but no it's just a recipe to take out the expensive ingredients and replace them with cheap replacements that taste awful. Seriously, try them and you will taste the difference. I'm so mad i'm going to write a letter. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Recession is really hitting us now - even the Milky Ways are suffering. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I found that with Cadbury's Snacks shortcake, the ones in the yellow wrapper. They're softer than what a biscuit should be and taste a bit gone off.

Advertisement