Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now ya tell me!!

Options
  • 30-12-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Went down to the farm today to check zero as I' m going lamping tonite. brought the young lad with me (14) walked out 150 yards and put down the target. Came back in, got prone fired 3 shots, all 3 into the 1" bull said "that'll do" packed up, went out got the target, went back to the car and set off for home. No problem, then the young lad says
    Bucko - "I thought he'd run",
    Me - "who"
    Bucko - "The fox"
    Me - "what fox?:confused:"
    Bucko - " Ah, da the fox that was sitting up under the tree in the corner of the field watch'n ya for about 15 minutes"
    Me - "and ya never told me! *^%( %^%$£%^%^*^^ it any way":rolleyes:

what do ya do with a fella like that???? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

How bigs your dog kennel? :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

:Dcan't put him in there, where am I ment to sleep??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sure they say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha thats priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Should have called him Rodney "Dave"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I'll send you on my spare pair of glasses. HA HA HA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cantona1111

Maybe the young fella is a secret antihunting advocate and was just tryen to save the fox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

ah ya just have to laugh ,thats funny ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Just in, a quite night, 2 foxes, expected more, good night for it, the first was a broad side at 160 yards, the second sat up and watched me exposing his white chest at 237 paces, big mistake on his part as 45gr of hollow point bowled him over. The Bucko was sitting up in the back of the pick up and when he seen charlie get struck he just started to giggle and we couldn't shut him up. And sure he's himself, it'll come to him one of these days:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

....you cant buy that, priceless !!!:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement