Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV Defective Disk

• 30-12-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Bought a used copy of GTA IV in Xtravision today. Brought it home and put it in the 360. The copyright notice comes up but does not load any further. Has this happened to anyone with GTA or any other game for the Xbox? PS. Does anyone know if GTA IV is sold in either Argos or Smyths toystore? I intend buying a new copy. Tried 3 shops today and Xtravision was the only one that had it (second hand).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I bet the reason that copy is fûcked up, is because the previous owner fücked it up. Just return it and wait for new copies to come in. I'm actually rather suprised that they're out of stock, I know it's just after Christmas and all but I would have taught everybody who wanted GTA would have it already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Mucky discs are one of the reasons I hate buying second hand, and particularly from Xtravision. I've found even new games aren't sealed when I've bought them there, and I've had to return a couple :(

Argos are selling it for €29.99. You can check your local stock levels online or via the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Returned the defective disk and they gave me a different second hand disk which works fine. The fella in the shop said they shouldn't have sold me the first one it was in that bad a condition.

Advertisement