Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easons going???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

cson wrote: »
    Waterstones is the one in Waterford iirc.

As for Easons, its a good stand but a very poor layout imo.

There's no Waterstones in Waterford. It's The Book Center.

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I apologize! You're right! Easons appears in a completely different light now platsch.gif

;)

Ok, ok! Jeez, I was just defending my beloved Easons and making sure all accusations were factually correct! :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yeah, it's pretty hard to find a chair in Eason's alright. O'Mahony's provide a few chairs on each floor, but again not enough.
    Both have pretty good stocks of books though, in fairness to them. Shame about the prices...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

If Wh Smiths take Easons place, we will still have irish prices, just look across the road with debenhams!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 grangeglens

i think wh smith is true, as i was talking to a easons rep a few days ago. thats what there all hearing on the grapevine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I was in the que in Easons last Sunday. An aul bat in front of me asked the girl behind the counter straight out 'Are ye closing'. No she said, quite authoritative she was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

It looks like all these rumours about Easons were just that....rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

An File wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty hard to find a chair in Eason's alright. O'Mahony's provide a few chairs on each floor, but again not enough.

It's not a library :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,464 ✭✭✭✭cson

Tell that to the likes of Borders :p

Advertisement