Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something Fishy in Plassey

Options
  • 30-12-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

There are actually 3 black SUV's driving around the Plassey tech park. Looked out the window and there was a lad walking down the road with a German shepherd/alsatian, with one of the loudest barks I have ever heard.

Looks dodgey, could be security but i aint never seen them before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

well, the Black SUVs could be the engineer cars from O2 and the guy with the alsatian could be just walking his dog every day.

Do you remember the horses that used to roam wild around there? and the Go Karters on a Sunday. It can be an odd place at the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Engineer cars from O2? Dont think so, they aint even near O2 at the moment.

The horses are still there, when i was driving to work last night, the car in front nearly slammed into one and they were down near O2 this morning on my way home

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ERU im reliabley informed! could be...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭lfc1892

zuroph wrote: »
    ERU im reliabley informed! could be...

Could be.

I can't believe the horses are still there! Shannon Development says it's the Gards problem and the gards say it's Shannon Developments problem so, looks like they'll be there for a while yet.

I've seen the fella dropping them off too.

First saw the horses wandering around on Xmas Day! All my work colleagues think i am nuts, they havent seen them at all!!
    How yer man doesnt get arrested??

Could be the ERU, but seems strange as to why they are out there? Maybe its something to do with the storage depot down the back of unigolf?

I stopped on my way in and wind down my window and asked if yer man was ok and he said "sound thanks" so i just drove on?!

• Advertisement

mate swears blind its ERU, and he's in the profession that would know....

Fecking hell, thats weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

zuroph wrote: »
    mate swears blind its ERU, and he's in the profession that would know....

Not an obvious area for ERU activity, but who knows these days...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Yea they were parked on the road with the indicator light blinking and lights on full beam. One jeep was parked accross the road to block the entrance. Very wierd.
    could be another AREA 51. :)

It was strange that they had the road blocked off entering from the Uni side!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows filming Prison Break on location perhaps. :D

Sorry, just after watching 3 episodes in a row so have it on the brain. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Not an obvious area for ERU activity, but who knows these days...

Sorry for probably sounding so stupid but whats ERU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i cant believe the horses are still there!!! im gone from 02 for over a year now and they were a problem when i was there..what make were these suv's??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Gerry adams travels around in a convoy of 3 Black SUV's. It could be him.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Walkman wrote: »
    Sorry for probably sounding so stupid but whats ERU?

Emergency Response Unit - armed gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I also saw this checkpoint yesterday leaving work,one of the jeeps had red flashing lights on the front?like a unmarked squad car but red lights instead of blue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

What you are seeing out there in Plassey is the Garda ERU. Let me guess, all Toyota Landcruisers ?

I saw them at around 1.30am this morning when I was coming home from work. They had stopped a car load of scumbags on the junction of Catherine Street and Cecil Street. They were wearing those baseball hats with the batenburg markings around them and were armed. Great to see the scumbags being given hassle. Fair play to the Gardai.

Yeah three toyota landcruisers, although the lad i had spoke to had wooly hat on and long coat.

Should have seen the knackers driving around the estate there, was so funny!

One of them was that famed dark blue passat, that one of them knacks drives around limerick.

Bunch of retards haha

tonight? where?

• Advertisement

In behind hamilton house there. by the creche and all that. 2 cars racing around in circles. not going fast or anything. just pointless driving around in circles. you can hear a faint wwwwwaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa when the drive by haha

Just pointless driving around the parking lot, like a mini race circuit!

What the Loc said

desperately looking for some ice to skid on i bet. i should hear them shortly at my roundabout so.

You own a roundabout? ;):D Nice! Where abouts is this?

lol! i see it as an investment. :p

newtown annacotty, whats that roundabout called? at the top of plassey tech park?

Yea? I dunno what its called. I'm sure you heard all them boy racer clowns during christmas day then? they were at it all day and night. same last year. bunch of inbreads :).

TheLoc wrote: »
    Yea? I dunno what its called. I'm sure you heard all them boy racer clowns during christmas day then? they were at it all day and night. same last year. bunch of inbreads :).
    and the week before, the crash i saw at kilmurry roundabout was def their doing. and the one I heard about the week before, cos they had mates circling keeping an eye on things.

Advertisement