Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film on Galway Right Now - TG4

Options
  • 30-12-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Fictioness film about a Homeless lad. Recognised a few heads on it as its taken around all the main streets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Ya, it was Bob Quinn's 'Vox Humana'.
    Loads o' heads in it :)
    Features the Galway Baroque Choir

I think it premiered at this year's Film Fleadh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

T'was rubbish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

from what i saw it was a very painfull watch:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

T'was rubbish :(
    from what i saw it was a very painfull watch:confused:

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

I've already stated that it was brutal .........but here's some info I found while googling

'Vox Humana (notes for a small opera)' picked up the Director’s Choice Award at this year’s Boston Film Festival, and was awarded second prize in the Best Irish Feature Category at this years Galway Film Fleadh. The film recently won the Best Original Approach (to music on film) award at the Skopje International Music Film Festival in Macedonia.....:eek:

its clearly one of those 'arty' films that only really intelligent would understand !!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement