Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lips - am I going to have a problem getting this?

• 31-12-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've been instructed to get my hands on this tomorrow. I'm not looking for the rights and wrongs of the title (although I appreciate there may be quite a few wrongs!).

Two things - is it going to be in short supply and how much should I expect to pay? Tallaght/Kildare would be my handy areas but since She Who Must Be Obeyed has given the instruction I may be venturing all over the place.

Any thoughts appreciated?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Try Xtravision, ring in advance. Heres the Kildare locations and contact numbers :

http://www.xtravision.ie/xvStoreLocator.asp?cc=KE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Its 50 yoyos in Smiths. Its A LOT dearer in Skippie's place I think 65 Euro. it easy to find now after crimbo and good fun. We have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Thanks for the prompt advice folks. 50 sounds like a good price to me. There may be other bargains in there for me to take advantage of!

I always forget about xtravision too - some sort of mental block. I'll be hitting the road in the morning to see what I can pick up.

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

My girlfriend wanted this for Christmas too, I must of tried about 15 shops finally got it in Tesco in Ashbourne for 65, Some Argos had it too for 59 (Blanchardstown, Ashbourne can't remember any others)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Got it for €45 in gamestop. Good game.

• Advertisement

Seems like this is going to be a popular one - I feel that there's an element of MS trying to break into the Wii market with this (and that movie one that's advertised by Burt Reynolds), i.e the social gaming experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Saw it in Gamestop Rathmines for 44.95 on offer yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Thanks all. Got it for €45 in gamestop Naas.

Now to go and get enough beer in the house that people are likely to try it tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

anyone hear about when the mics will be compatable with rockband.Read an announcement a whie back that harmonix were working on it and hoped to have it by xmas, but stillno sign of a patch.Bought Lips when was waiting for rockband and ghwt, one of worst buys ever, so hope the mics get comatible or else its just been a waste of time.

Advertisement