Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brock lesnar legal issues?

Options
  • 31-12-2008 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

sorry, i did try search but couldnt see anything...

what legal issues are in the way of brock officially being heavyweight champ in UFC???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

He is the HW champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

in UFC 92, in interview, joe rogan says "soon to be HW champ, once legal issues are cleared up" or something along those lines...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

im just saying what was said!!

also, whats the interim heavyweight belt about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

zuroph wrote: »
    in UFC 92, in interview, joe rogan says "soon to be HW champ, once legal issues are cleared up" or something along those lines...
    I think you got your wires crossed there jack.. Joe was referring to Brock's humble assessment that he doesnt think of himself as the champ untill he beat the winner of nog and mir. The "legal issues" were in relation to randy..

• Advertisement

I think you got your wires crossed there jack.. Joe was referring to Brock's humble assessment that he doesnt think of himself as the champ untill he beat the winner of nog and mir. The "legal issues" were in relation to randy..
    ah ok, now that clears it up a bit. i thought randys issues with ufc were sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

zuroph wrote: »
    ah ok, now that clears it up a bit. i thought randys issues with ufc were sorted.

His issues were sorted, however the title issues weren't as Couture technically wasn't beaten for the belt, and he didn't forfeit it. So an interim title was created in the meantime. Now that Randy is back, all the players involved are in fights to settle it once and for all. Randy's now out of the picture, as is Nog. Leaving Mir and Lesnar to settle it once and for all.

Advertisement