Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola

• 31-12-2008 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

What's the story, do they not make phones any more? Nowhere has any.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Peared wrote: »

Well... World wide, they are actually still leading and with samsung they rule the touchscreen phone market - all thanks to the asian market. Here in euroland? Who cares?!
    Try expansys.ie

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Peared wrote: »

Not that I have a straight answer for you, but they were pretty universally awful for years, if companies have dropped them it is their own fault!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I have had the same trusty fella for 3 years now (after having Nokias since mid 90s) and I'm used to the navigation.

Being lazy and not caring a huge amount about phones, I was hoping to just get a newer version of same phone so I don't take 20 minutes to send a text message.

I mean, you have to get your fingers to unlearn their texting technique, it takes ages :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Saw some basic ones in Lidl the other day.
    There's a few on www.adverts.ie at the moment - have a look at the Mobiles FS section.

Advertisement