Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The expulsion of secrets?!!!

Options
  • 31-12-2008 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Has anyone else been involved with a straight guy for about 3 years?!!!
    He is actually straight!!! Has a girlfriend for about 5 years!!! (and yes including the time i was with him)!?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I knew a guy who was in a 3 yr relationship with a girl once. He came out with his mate and I to a gay bar and scored a guy... the next morning he broke up with his girlfriend and told her he's gay. I lol'd. :D

My point being, he ain't straight luv :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

azezil wrote: »
    I knew a guy who was in a 3 yr relationship with a girl once. He came out with his mate and I to a gay bar and scored a guy... the next morning he broke up with his girlfriend and told her he's gay. I lol'd. :D

My point being, he ain't straight luv :)

that's not funny, screwing someone around like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

How is it screwing someone around. Its direct. In an ideal world everyone would be 100% certain of their sexuality before they got involved with someone else. But reality is different and that chap handled it best he could.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

hot2def wrote: »
    that's not funny, screwing someone around like that.

**** happens love.........

Advertisement