Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you doing for New Years Eve ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Costly? and Petrol cheaper than ever this year! :p:D

Also singing is sooooo not my thing. Voice is _WAY_ too deep.

Never gonna give, never gonna give... :pac:

Nah seriously, apparently according to my mates, I sound like a 40yr old smoker :eek: :D I lol'd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Shoulda got a non-drowsy antihistamine.

argh, i know that now, hadnt even thought about it, mam just handed it to me, and i took it >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Stev_o wrote: »
    Pff no plans for me, probably end up staying in the house last night and start talking to people on msn who i havent talked to in years at 2 in the morning, pretty much the same as every year then:p

Ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Tell you what Bulmers and Pringles is a fairly win combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Happy New Year everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

actually ended up playiong the wii in a friends house all night whoot whooot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I sound like Im speaking into a large barrel.

I sound like Im speaking into a large barrel.

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Just back home from town, what a ****-buzz it was. Absolutely muck of a night out... the only upside? I r 18 now!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Just don't let him sing! >.<
    Nah seriously, apparently according to my mates, I sound like a 40yr old smoker :eek: :D I lol'd.
    Nah, you just sound like they replaced your appendix with a bass drum!
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

How did everyones night go?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cendant

We went to Cork's opera house to listen to Jack L and ended up seeing the New Year in with 200 people :D

Great show, but no champagne

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I went to my friends house, at 11 we set of for a gaff, got horriblely lost on the way, and rang in the new year on the side of the road, complete with bottle of Champagne odd, brilliant night, after 2 hours or so of walking we made it, but left after about 50 as we had no idea were we were (near Ballybrack apparently) but mammy found us and gave us a lift home.

Once I got home I went up to m neighbour's house, an odd night.

Institute was surreal this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I got home an hour ago. Life is good. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

my head still hurts
    I didn't go out, and I don't drink.
    wtf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Didn't even make it to the champagne. Worked til 5, couple of drinks with friend, went out, dragged a boardsie plus his friend all the way to Maynooth, got hammered, fed tequila to a girl from work (who was employed to 'cockblock' me and eventually had to be paid off to stop.), harassed a youngin, harassed an old guy, kissed a billion people with friendly new year kisses, rub a guy's bald patch for good luck and brought a few people home to sleep on couches and drink more. Woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I had a pretty good night, singing and playing the guitar with my buddies. We lit candles! Which was great until one of the lads leaned back and dropped his pony-tail into one of the candles. The apartment probably still stinks of burning hair, 24 hours later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭cmcsoft

It actually went well, went for dinner first, then out to a local village with friends, the pub wasn't packed it was just right. So all in all a good night had by all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

An Fhile wrote: »
    I had a pretty good night, singing and playing the guitar with my buddies. We lit candles! Which was great until one of the lads leaned back and dropped his pony-tail into one of the candles. The apartment probably still stinks of burning hair, 24 hours later!

Hahaha, that reminds me of a boards beers once where Monkeyfudge randomly caught on fire.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

[makes note] "must make it to a Dublin Beers sometime" [/makes note]

Advertisement