Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for house end of May

Options
  • 31-12-2008 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Just wondering if there are any prospective landlords out there in the Maynooth area looking to rent their home around the end of May? Im looking for a modern 3 bedroom for 3 (maybe 4) adults (all full time workers not students :P ) willing to pay around e1200 -1250 per month. Full references will be availabe from employers and current landlord.

Ive been checking out daft.ie but there are only houses available immediately or in early January nothing that far into the year. If anyone is considering please drop me a line as I would like to sort something out sooner rather than at the last minute!

Cheers,
    C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 S12

Post a tenant ad on daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

S12 wrote: »
    Post a tenant ad on daft?
    Didnt know you could do that??
    Will do it now!!cheers!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

sadista wrote: »
    Just wondering if there are any prospective landlords out there in the Maynooth area looking to rent their home around the end of May? Im looking for a modern 3 bedroom for 3 (maybe 4) adults (all full time workers not students :P ) willing to pay around e1200 -1250 per month. Full references will be availabe from employers and current landlord.

Ive been checking out daft.ie but there are only houses available immediately or in early January nothing that far into the year. If anyone is considering please drop me a line as I would like to sort something out sooner rather than at the last minute!

Cheers,
    C

Thats because tenants usually wouldnt have told the landlords ther moving out. I wouldnt worry about it till April anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Reason why im askin so early is because 1 of my housemates asked us what the story is if were movin out or staying. Our rent is fairly high here and we will be losing our other housemate as he's going to be house sitting for his parents for a year come June, which means more rent for us if we stay in this house. We just want to get an idea of what options we have. Me and the OH were hoping to find a place to rent on our own but havent come across anything either.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Would you consider Leixlip?

• Advertisement
Advertisement