Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS Cyclos card - cheapest price?

• 31-12-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

As above can anyone reccommend a good supplier selling reasonably priced DS Cyclos cards.

Have found Realhotstuff.com who were good for R4's selling at 50usd plus shipping for the Cyclos but wondering if they can be gotten cheaper elsewhere (Know the cyclos is fairly pricey though . )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭samo

Thanks very much - I had used dealextreme before and gameyeeeah but been a while since I had to order a flash card so not so familiar with the stores out there but you just jogged memory with consoleup!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭samo

Just as an update for anyone that might do a search for CyclosDS suppliers.

AVOID Consoleup.:mad::(

Ordered Jan 3rd with items showing 'in stock' with the website promising sameday dispatch, Jan 5th status changed to packing but no change since then. They wont answer any emails and no telephone number on the website either to call them.

Of course I should have done my homework before ordering from them :o:rolleyes:but seemingly the service is pretty poor and am not optimistic of actually even receiveing anything!

So lesson learned - but for anyone considering ordering from consoleup....be warned!!

Have since ordered from RealHotStuff.com who although more expensive, dispatched the item within 2 hours of ordering and updated with tracking number, flash card arrived from the US today (2 day turn around) worth the extra few bob...just have to hope chargeback will be successful with consoleup now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

samo wrote: »
    Just as an update for anyone that might do a search for CyclosDS suppliers.

AVOID Consoleup.:mad::(

Ordered Jan 3rd with items showing 'in stock' with the website promising sameday dispatch, Jan 5th status changed to packing but no change since then. They wont answer any emails and no telephone number on the website either to call them.

Of course I should have done my homework before ordering from them :o:rolleyes:but seemingly the service is pretty poor and am not optimistic of actually even receiveing anything!

So lesson learned - but for anyone considering ordering from consoleup....be warned!!

Have since ordered from RealHotStuff.com who although more expensive, dispatched the item within 2 hours of ordering and updated with tracking number, flash card arrived from the US today (2 day turn around) worth the extra few bob...just have to hope chargeback will be successful with consoleup now.

Have also fallen foul of the same thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

I've bought a few CycloDS's from ConsoleUP and they arrived in days and where the best price I could find.
    Personally, no pronlem with them

• Advertisement
Advertisement