Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careful with online payments on www.cleanirl.com website

Options
  • 31-12-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,
    I just tried to pay online for my bin bill on Clean Ireland website (www.cleanirl.com), and I've noticed that after filling the online form with my credit card details and amount to pay (86 euro 74 cents - I typed 86,74) my bank account was tried to be billed for eight thousands six hundred seventy four euro!!!

Weird, sounds like website form problem... I tried contacting CleanIrl over the phone but no luck so far.

Kris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

86,74 is european format. We use the decimal point here (86.74)

Why is it so cheap? Mine is about €160 every 6 months.... Are you paying for 3 months, or a smaller bin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Kris

Regardless of the decimal format, there should be one last page showing you all the details you typed in before the final credit card charge - this is clearly missing.

p.s. it it for 3 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I paid mine last week. I used a decimal point and it went through, the website works fine.

Advertisement