Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Installing DAB aerial

Options
  • 31-12-2008 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is much work involved in installing a DAB aerial in the car. Would i need to get a garage to do it? If anyone has gone through this i'd be interested to know.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

depends on how comfortable you are with removing the headlining on the roof, and possible drilling into the roof (depending on where your current aerial is at the moment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

do they not make a glass mounted one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

yea the one i'm looking at is mounted on the inside glass but presumably it has to connect to the back of the radio so may involve getting behind the dash?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

any links to the aeriel you're getting? Saw a few cars with internal aerials in the front and they all looked messy.

What car is it going into?

Advertisement