Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Cardboard boxes

Options
  • 31-12-2008 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    Apologies if this is the wrong forum...
    I haven't been able to find anywhere that sells carboard boxes (in the city centre) as I want to send something by mail and the mailing boxes that the likes of Eason and an post sell are to small by a hair. :)

Any ideas?
    Greatly appreciated - happy new year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 thepoolgirl

Argos have them but they come in pack of 18.

other then that just ask the supermarkets:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

hhmm, argos you say? Sounds promising. Nah, I was trying to avoid the supermarket boxes. Thanks for the heads up though!
    Any other places that would send them singularly? Specifically for sending something via an post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

hhmm, argos you say? Sounds promising. Nah, I was trying to avoid the supermarket boxes. Thanks for the heads up though!
    Any other places that would send them singularly?

Most removals companies sell them and also the big self storage places (or at least they did in the UK).. and they were generally cheaper than Argos and Office Supply places which also sell them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Any of the Post Shops (Postnet in Rathmines or Postshop on Pearse Street for example) sell the whole range of sizes individually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Thanks for the info guys,
    Happy New Year,
    S

• Advertisement
Advertisement