Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube Games

Options
  • 31-12-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Anyone know off hand where you can still buy them in Dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamestop in liffey street and santry as far as I know although haven't been in them in ages. It's not worth looking though the selection is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Game Dawson Street had a GameCube section (used mostly) there before Christmas. I didn't see them out the other day so I guess you'd have to ask at the desk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

try play.com maybe,they might have a better selection of games there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I have a load of them and was thinking of getting rid of them. PM me if interested. Also have some old Gamecube controllers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

brim4brim wrote: »
    I have a load of them and was thinking of getting rid of them. PM me if interested. Also have some old Gamecube controllers.

Cheers but I'm good, we were just looking for something in a hurry today, in general I can get them in Gamestation because I live over in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Gamestop were dumping their entire gamecube stock in a skip back in the autumn.
    Thankfully that stock consisted of mainly copies of Billy and the Giant Egg, Redcard and a really lousy EA bond licence.

Advertisement