Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Recommend: Graphic Design Artist Dublin CC

Options
  • 31-12-2008 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm looking for a Graphic Design Artist based in Dublin city centre or nearby, the kind that does advertising work for small business's. I'll be looking up the Golden Pages, but if anyone can recommend someone in the meantime, that would be most welcome. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Can you be a bit more specific about what kind of design work you're looking for?

What kind of advertising, if you need illustration too, if you'd rather work with a company or a freelancer etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

If you're interested in working with a freelance designer then I'd be very interested in working with you.

I've a portfolio website available to view at http://www.kelvinwins.com

You can contact me through the email address listed on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Househunterdubl

Depending on what your requirements are, try www.rossharrington.com. He's really good but I'm not sure if he is in Dublin at the moment.....

Tadgh
    MadPup wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a Graphic Design Artist based in Dublin city centre or nearby, the kind that does advertising work for small business's. I'll be looking up the Golden Pages, but if anyone can recommend someone in the meantime, that would be most welcome. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SMPB

Take a look at our site www.paintbox.ie. I would be happy to talk to you if you would like to ring me on 086 3364855 or ask for Sharon at the office on 01 4649898.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SMPB

Check out our website www.paintbox.ie we also have a printing company on site.

Ring me on 086 3364855 or 01 4649898 and ask for Sharon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Send us a pm if you're interested, I'll forward you some samples.

Hank

Advertisement